c++ for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

technovice

Broken In
VB is an event driven programming language that is derived from basic. Programming in VB is done visually which means what u see is what you get wysiwyg.
As you design your form and modules you will now exactl your application will look like. VB avoids low level handling of programs making it extremely user friendly! Thus you can easily create powerful apps without having to deal with unnecessary details.

T

Tux

himtuna said:
my teacher suggested me visual basic 6 what's that

Uve taken IP or Comp. Sc.
U need VB for the formar and C++ for the latter :roll:

tuxfan

Technomancer
technovice said:
VB avoids low level handling of programs making it extremely user friendly! Thus you can easily create powerful apps without having to deal with unnecessary details.

But the more user friendly it is the lesser controls you have!! For example, try having a non-rectangular window in VB. May be you have to put in more efforts while designing interface in C/C++, but you get better control. Any guesses why Tally is made on C++? :) (Although I admit that some parts in their interface sucks :roll:)

But for someone who is new to programming, I would recommend VB. It will be easier to get hold of the concepts through something which is as simple as VB. Later switch over to C/C++. You better first learn swimming in a pool and then swim in an ocean ;) BTW, there is also gambas under GNU/Linux which would let GNU/Linux users have a taste of ease of VB. Have a look at *gambas.sourceforge.net :)

pakkasir

Broken In
himtuna, next thing you'll be wanting is a C++ project(no sarcasm). Just in case u do, help is here. I have atleast 50 projects from my school days.From snake,pac-man to simple & complex programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom