By Demand [June 2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxymoron

Broken In
Demands can also be made by e-mail, story ideas and other suggestions (Fast Track ideas, design, demands for specific articles etc) to
*img502.imageshack.us/img502/1421/editory.png
Suggestions for DVD content, mail links or suggestions to
*img829.imageshack.us/img829/9820/bydemandtext.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only for DVD content
Some more ways in which you can send us demands. If you use Free Download Manager, set the files for download, limit the bandwidth to minimal (3-4 bytes/s), export the download list, then mail us the list of suggestions to the DVD email id mentioned above. See if you can send us lists for the perfect 16GB content mix, so we'll get an idea of how much content you want
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listed below are sites where we get most of our stuff for the DVDs. Keep adding more interesting sites to the list...

Software: Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com, Free Downloads Encyclopedia - Softpedia
Games: GameSpot is your go-to source for video game news, reviews, and entertainment, GamersHell.com - Largest Independent Video Gaming Website (gh3d.com) - GamersHell.com
Game Trailers: Video Game Trailers for Wii, PSP, Xbox, PS3 & More | Upcoming Video Games
HD Trailers: Best Place on the Web to Download HD Trailers - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN)
Music: Free and legal music downloads - Jamendo, If You Make It, Daytrotter: The source for new music discovery and free MP3 downloads from the best emerging bands., QUOTE UNQUOTE RECORDS.COM! HOME OF "RECORDS"!, Purevolume, Mp3.com
Audiobooks: librivox.org, AudioOwl - Free Audio Books - Download mp3 and iPod format today!
Lectures and Courses: academicearth.org, MIT Open Courseware, Open Yale Courses, freevideolectures.com
Distros: distrowatch.com
Movies: vodo.net
PS: To ensure that your requests are added to the DVDs, please try to send them in by the 8-12 of each month

hari1

In the zone
Adobe creative suite 6 master collection. If not possible then atleast photoshop cs6 and dreamweaver cs6.

harsimran123

Broken In
Sir please add latest qt sdk which can be found here Download Qt, the cross-platform application framework — Qt - A cross-platform application and UI framework please provide it because i want to create qt based symbian apps and it also support android and meego please sir add it and whole software you can downlad in above link for windows offline installer which is about 1.7 gb dont forget to add it and make your buyers happy ᓍ

Adobe creative suite 6 master collection trial is a MUST. I'm eager to try it out . ( especially Photoshop and Dreamweaver and illustrator ) . Corel draw x6 will also be good. And Y U NO do a fastrack on Dreamweaver and Photoshop ? EVERYONE will love it . If you can't do fastrack on DW and PS in June then atleast include some video tuts of them in dvd and do fastrack in July. Also where is Skoar! ? You said it was a bi-monthly mag but never included it in recent months , BRING IT BACK !

ATULZGR8

Right off the assembly line
What about Windows 8 Consumer Preview...?? I am eagerly waiting for it from the march Issue of Digit.
Please add atleast 32 Bit (x86) Windows 8 CP Setup in June 2012 Edition of Digit.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
What about Windows 8 Consumer Preview...?? I am eagerly waiting for it from the march Issue of Digit. Please add atleast 32 Bit (x86) Windows 8 CP Setup in June Edition of Digit.

A team digit member already wrote this-
We did want to carry the Windows 8 CP, unfortunately it is not free to distribute :-( and we did not get permission to bundle it with our DVD. Sorry guys. We're still trying to get it though so keep your fingers crossed. :D

harsimran123

Broken In
the june issue will rock just saw on facebook*m.ak.fbcdn.net/a7.sphotos.ak/hphotos-ak-ash3/560439_10150816420557385_110963532384_9961716_724056798_n.jpg:cool:

A team digit member already wrote this-
bro windows 8 cp is coming on june issue 100% sure just see my post of june issue cover which i saw on facebook:-D

Theodre

In the zone
I think it would be huge :) Waiting to grab a hand on it soon :wink: I was just thinking on buying myself a tablet! These guys will always Read my mind and provide it when i hope to be included in diGiT :mrgreen: And stop reading my mind :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom