[By Demand] February 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

echoplxx

Journeyman
Demands can also be made by e-mail, story ideas and other suggestions (Fast Track ideas, design, demands for specific articles etc) to editor @thinkdigit.com
for DVD content, mail links or suggestions to dvd @thinkdigit.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--only for DVD content--
Some more ways in which you can send us demands. If you use Free Download Manager, set the files for download, limit the bandwidth to minimal (3-4 bytes/s), export the download list, then mail us the list to dvd @thinkdigit.com. See if you can send us lists for the perfect 16GB content mix, so we'll get an idea of how much content you want
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listed below are sites where we get most of our stuff for the DVDs. Keep adding more interesting sites to the list..
Software: Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com, Free Downloads Encyclopedia - Softpedia
Games: GameSpot is your go-to source for video game news, reviews, and entertainment, GamersHell.com - Largest Independent Video Gaming Website (gh3d.com) - GamersHell.com
Game Trailers: Video Game Trailers for Wii, PSP, Xbox, PS3 & More | Upcoming Video Games
HD Trailers: Best Place on the Web to Download HD Trailers - HD-Trailers.net (HDTN)
Music: Free and legal music downloads - Jamendo, If You Make It, Daytrotter: The source for new music discovery and free MP3 downloads from the best emerging bands., QUOTE UNQUOTE RECORDS.COM! HOME OF "RECORDS"!, Purevolume, Mp3.com
Audiobooks: librivox.org, AudioOwl - Free Audio Books - Download mp3 and iPod format today!
Lectures and Courses: academicearth.org, MIT Open Courseware, Open Yale Courses, freevideolectures.com
Distros: distrowatch.com
Movies: archive.org
Note: To ensure that your requests are added to the DVDs, please try to send them in by the 8-12 of each month

Hey Guys, start posting your demands for February issue, I have closed the January thread. So start posting your demands!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
FT to Flex

And one more thing, I know you won't listen but still change the DVD interface totally, this new one is just polished version of old one. And if possible try to do something such that we can run the interface of the DVD in Linux too, possible a swf??

keerthi teja

Broken In
BackTrack 4

Download Link => Downloads BackTrack Linux – Penetration Testing Distribution

Fast Track On Adobe Flex.

Last edited:

Roshan9415

Broken In
Kriti bro,I know the download link but it is large file so i cannot download .I request to the Team Digit please include backtrack in the DVD.It is necessry for my project.

Devrath_ND

Obsessed with Technology
Hey please provide 2010 calender like the last time you provided from the Skoar magazine. It will be useful for me..

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Although your dvd content has improved a lot..your licensed software is junk..cmmon guys Ashampoo software is very boring..I know one mans junk is another mans tresure but ashampoo stuff is seriously very boring

I have a request..can you give us Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 full version? I know its just about impossible but it would be great..Racedriver:Grid will also be great if Mw2 is impossible..i know you gave demo few months back but I really want the full game

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a request..can you give us Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 full version? I know its just about impossible but it would be great..Racedriver:Grid will also be great if Mw2 is impossible..i know you gave demo few months back but I really want the full game
I think you do realize that these games cost/will cost a bomb?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^ yeah but instead of giving same ashampoo s/w as licensed they can give a good game once a year..its not impossible but I may be asking too much..atleast they can give better licensed s/w

libreoffice for windows

goku_dbz

Broken In
any free MMORPG

NeoStream- Official Home of Neo Steam: The Shattered Continent- Play for Free Online MMORPG, Fantasy Steampunk Game To Play Online

Last edited:

Palash Jain

Right off the assembly line
how about a tutorial of python for beginners

would also like a netbook comparo now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom