[By Demand] Digit July 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
Yup some tech videos like releasing of ps3...
Xbox 360...etc...

Include some more Download sites to work with webroo....

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Digit test center videos
please also feature a motherboards and processors test or atleast a Graphics card test... And videos of latest graphics cards like 8800 and 8500... In the hardware review section a AMD Athlon64X2 6000+ processor and a ATI X2900XTX sounds really good i think no other mag has ever done this before(test of 6000+ and 2900)

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Finally people have started to realize the importance of learning through videos!!
I hope Digit Folks listen to their audience and include Digit Test Center Videos in their forthcoming issues!!

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
i also didnt like the DON thing of this month issue plus THE OFFICE IS NOT WORKING CANT EVEN OPEN IT not even with isobuster .. i really feel like CHEATED .

what i want ..-

ultraiso, roxio cd burn,more java app and games, sony se updates, lots of tutorials, nod32, webaroo on digit forums ... lots of freewares and open sources

sasikumardr

Right off the assembly line
Visual Studio Code Name “Orcas” Beta 1
more vista softwares
Autopacher for Vista
Suse Linux 10
Please.........:smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited:

smj

Broken In
avast update

Digit Archive update

cheatbook database 2007 or 2008 (www.cheatbook.de)

Total commander 7 Trial - 2mb (*www.softpedia.com/get/File-managers/Total-Commander.shtml)

Winxp 64 bit edition trial (*www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/facts/trial.mspx)
[The Windows XP Professional x64 Edition trial software download is available at no charge. After you have completed the download registration process, you will receive an e-mail message with a link to the download page. The download page will include the download file and a product key for the trial software. The file will be in ISO format and must be burned to a CD or DVD before you can install the software on your computer.]

SPSS 15 trial (*www.hearne.co.nz/download.php?id=344)
[One of the most popular downloads on the Softonic site continues to be SPSS, allowing you to make complex graphs and illustrations from statistical data. The package is mainly aimed at those that want to solve business and research problems and features a wide range of analytical functions that take the pain out of collating data.]

Scratch (*scratch.mit.edu/files/ScratchInstaller.exe)

please give me these software

anmol004

Can You please suggest some tips for speeding the PC performance, especially for windows xp professional, other than defragment disk cleanup, antivirus, firewall, registry cleaner etc.............

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
FAST TRACK ON MAC OS X !!!!!!
Let all know the Power of the Macintosh

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
thegreatp said:
Can u please give the following ebooks which were on july 2005 dvd
1.c/c++ programming styles guidelines by Fred Richards
2. C++ by example by Greg Perry
3. C++ by Scratch
4. C++ unleashed
5. C++ tutorials for C users by Eugene Dateien

I can give u these e-books if u want....just give me ur email address...

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i want demo of supreme commander
i just want to say that you guys should improve skoar because skoar sucks and im not kidding it gives reviews of like old games(at least the latest march issue)
and in digit i want supreme commander demo

munster monster

a geeky fellow
giving offline version of digit forums should be easy...just back up the SQL database and give a copy of EasyPHP and vbulletin and the SQL database(of course) in a zip file...it wont take up more than 50 mb...and dont forget to give a tutorial for newbies on how to install all that...

shaunak

Tux Fan
Fedora 7

OR atleast,
America's Army: Special Forces AA:SF (Coalition) (v2.8.0) + the 2.81 patch

OR even better,
BOTH. :)

Please?

Last edited:
S

SE><IE

Here is a list of sites that host a lot of videos. Why not start giving out some useful videos rather that those old movies that someone rarely watches. Well, just some tip

sumedhmumbai

after office Microsoft Math 3.0 pl
Kaspersky Antivirus 7 Trial

microsoft June 2007 sercurity release ISO image
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...3F-C864-465F-9D46-C19780CA7E48&displaylang=en
Autopatcher for XP and vista

Real Player 11<<<<< pl they say major improvements allows capture of utube stuff etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom