Buying Samsung Wave On EMI

chetan.g

Journeyman
Hi fellas,

I want to buy Samsung Wave mobile on an EMI segment. I want to know which shops in Mumbai are offer EMI . Plus, give comments on how this mobile is...

Is there any better option available than this ??

Regards

webwizzy

Broken In
If you're going for this phone, do check out my review over it in my sig.

Look over at ebay. Some seller might have it listed for sale with EMI as a payment option. ebay accepts only ICICI Credit cards though!

OP
C

chetan.g

Journeyman
yesterday i got my hands on a demo piece of samsung wave ... the pice is quit nice to handle and I am not quit shure about "BADA" OS of the samsung .. (It seems me somewhat related to Android OS.... is it??)... the only bad factor i encounter hear is that, this piece have QWERT touch screen to type (For SMS) coz I (WE) r habituated to use the current traditional "ABC" pad ... so for typing on go seems me toooo difficult .. so, is there any way by which we can have normal "ABC" screen to type from default QWERT touch??

hackerzlab

Journeyman
u got QWERTY/ABC choice on portrait mode. i prefer the QWERTY any day though.

what worries me is the app availability. waiting for some more cash to flow in and m going for the baby soon. hoping there will be GPS maps for india by then :)

OP
C

chetan.g

Journeyman
u got QWERTY/ABC choice on portrait mode. i prefer the QWERTY any day though.

what worries me is the app availability. waiting for some more cash to flow in and m going for the baby soon. hoping there will be GPS maps for india by then :)

Well i tried to figure it out but i could nt see the QWERT/ABC choice, anyway, truly said, every where there is crysis of this piece ... may be in diwali tme v can see this baby comming out with price drops :)

Top Bottom