Buying Printer....plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatratt

In the zone
HP printers are known for quality but catridge are quiet expensive,i would prefer canon or epson.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
I don't know the model and prices, coz price structure in mumbai is gonna change on Monday.

HP are good, and u can refill the catridge BLaCk 150/- and colour 250/-. My friend has reffiled BLACK for 7 times and we don't find ne difference in quality. Check for original HP non carbon ink.

h_kunte

Journeyman
The best bet for that range would be the Canon pixma IP 1000...It has a great printing quality...The photo printing is also remarkable....The basic cost is very low....Great results with normal printing...& to top it all the running costs come out to be extremely low(way lower than any HP printer)

Refilling has its own risks...You might refill a cartridge 5 times without anything drastic happening....But you may not be lucky the 6th time over & even a small leak & you would hav to say bye-bye to your printer...

IMHO Its better to use "compatible" local cartridges if u ever want to look for cheaper options(which is not recommended) rather than opting for refilling....

HK

madhan

Right off the assembly line

i'd suggest u HP as ive used it for 7 yrs ,refilling is as easy as a pen and it would cost u around 200\-rs per cattrige......cannon pixima ip-100 also should suit u but hp is more ++++++++reliable+++++++trustable

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
my suggestion would be to add another 2000 or 15-1700 to your budget and buy a HP PSC 1400 series...its an all-in-one.

otherwise go for pixma ip1000...its great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom