Buying netbook or low specs laptop? - urgent

Hello,
to all of you.
Actually, a friend of mine wants to buy NETBOOK, his budget is very low that is just Rs.15000, actually, his needs are very basic, he wants to just use his netbook to surf internet, reading and some times to watch light movies.Now, Can you please tell? if he extends his budget Rs.5000 more that is total budget would be Rs.20000, in this budget Can he get some good low specs laptop or not? If there is some laptop available in this budget, then please advice.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
usually most of the laptops in sub25000 offer similar feature. so in would be better to go and check them in any local store. try compaq and acer models in their showroom / at their dealers. this way, the person can decide which one he / she finds better.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Hello,
to all of you.
Actually, a friend of mine wants to buy NETBOOK, his budget is very low that is just Rs.15000, actually, his needs are very basic, he wants to just use his netbook to surf internet, reading and some times to watch light movies.Now, Can you please tell? if he extends his budget Rs.5000 more that is total budget would be Rs.20000, in this budget Can he get some good low specs laptop or not? If there is some laptop available in this budget, then please advice.Thank You.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Wrong section and +1 to above answer...

Dew

Destiny's a *****
nice advice.. Go with asus or acer they make relieble products in this segment. I've been using asus x54c (just rs 21k) for more than a year and i must say asus IS rock solid.Check square trades reliebility survey.

Top Bottom