Buying Msi Laptop?

cricketinfo

Broken In
I want To Buy A Laptop Undek 38k. Please make Your Recommendation. I Am a gamer and game like Cod : Mordern warfare , Gta 4, crysis 2 should work atleast in low settings. Other uses : animation , game designing , making 3 wall pappers, coding in php , java , python, also i use xmapp, warch hd movies (3d too , but then i know my budget is too small.)

i have shorlisted too models both from msi :
msi FX603-018US "$749 "
msi FX620DX-256US "$799"

But i am unable to get it from a online store or local store. please help me buy if possible above 2 models. i live in Rourkela in orissa, obviously in india. i hope ur recommendation would include a discreate gpu , 320 gb hd , 4 gb etc...

check the 2 laptop price at
MSI Notebook Official Website

Last edited by a moderator:

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
You won't get anything by posting links of a website like that and a laptop link that doesn't work.

Cilus

laborare est orare
First of all, don't decide your purchase by seeing US $ price. The laptop price in India is not just simple $ to Rs conversion, they are far higher than that.

Probably both of the MSI laptops you've mentioned are not available in India and even if they are available, the price will be more than 40K, 45K for sure.

Here is my suggestion for you:-

ASUS A53SJ-SX156D @ 36.1K

The config is:

2nd Gen (Intel Sandybridge) Core i5-2410M (2.3 GHz, 3 MB L3 Cache)
15.6" HD Glare Display with 1366X768
4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ram
500 GB 5400 rpm HDD
nVidia GT 520 DirectX 11 1 GB GDDR3 graphics card
802.11 b/g/n Wifi
3 Mpx Camera

The processor of this laptop is based on 2nd Gen Core series and better than the MSI Laptops, having older Nehalem based i5 processors. GT 520 is a good GPU to play all the games in 1366X768 resloution. COD series will work in high setting, for Crysis and GTA 4 you need to lower the setting a bit.

Top Bottom