buying laptop and data card

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
Hello friends.. first of all thanks for all your suggestions for all the gadgets that I purchased till date. I am working professional and I have posted to new location. So am looking forward to purchase a laptop and a data card to keep active on net .
Please help me in this area .

My requirements are as under:
Laptop budget : around 40K
must have : wifi
I have seen dell studio 14" also looks good . what you say ? and any other suggestion ?

and also will be using net .. which data card should I use ? reliance?
and whats the difference between data card and PCI cards?
which is better?
Thanks

pbtg

Broken In
Friend,

You have decided for the best laptop in your budget i am a proud owner of the same and i assure i am completely satisfied with it. It have a little issue with battery though but that too when i use the cooler for it but now i have checked even if i don't use the cooler the temperature do not go pulsating high.

For the data card i suggest you to check which service provider have the best network like in Jaipur it is better to use BSNL EVDO card then Reliance or TATA Indicom as it provide better network coverage and speed then other too.

If you do not take this into consideration i advise you to buy Reliance .

Hope I helped :)

OP
sharma_atul85

sharma_atul85

Journeyman
Thanks for your valuable suggestion dear . I think I am very much clear about the laptop model and regarding data card I ll be using it in the delhi and NCR , Uttaranchal, Punjab, Haryana as I have to visit these places some times , So better go with reliance ? or howz tata photon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom