Buying FIFA for the first time

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
> FIFA 14 for PC does not use the Ignite engine. It uses the same old engine found in FIFA 13. Basically, it's just FIFA 13 SP1.

> you can play online multiplayer matches (which are very fun to play), have group matches with your friends (provided they too have genuine version of game).

> get it from where it's cheapest :p

hey, i have got some problem.Some virus came in my system and removing it caused some files from my origin games folder to be deleted.and when i tried to llaunch the game from origin, it said to download the game all over again..:(...is there any way (like installing a pirated version and then playing with my origin account) which will work??...pls help...

hey, i have got some problem.Some virus came in my system and removing it caused some files from my origin games folder to be deleted.and when i tried to llaunch the game from origin, it said to download the game all over again..:(...is there any way (like installing a pirated version and then playing with my origin account) which will work??...pls help...

You mean some malware corrupted your game? You can download FIFA original ISO from somewhere.

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
yeah..some malware infected those files and when i removed them from antivirus it deleted many files in that folder (origin games), i am downloading it again from origin only, and will now backup this folder in my external hdd...

Top Bottom