Buying Card from US , warranty in India? Which company internation warranty?

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
If my sister gets a gfx card from US and it happens to not work after a few months, which company [sapphire/asus/gigabyte] will give me warranty here in mumbai?
Even if they don't give warranty will they FIX it for some price?

I am thinking of getting the Sapphire 270X for 12k rs from newegg or the 280X for 19k rs from newegg...
Should i just spend the extra 6k and buy it from India?

Also DOA is not a problem since my sister will go back in 8days so she can get it refunded if it's DOA

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If my sister gets a gfx card from US and it happens to not work after a few months, which company [sapphire/asus/gigabyte] will give me warranty here in mumbai?
Even if they don't give warranty will they FIX it for some price?

I am thinking of getting the Sapphire 270X for 12k rs from newegg or the 280X for 19k rs from newegg...

Also DOA is not a problem since my sister will go back in 8days so she can get it refunded if it's DOA

Only EVGA cards are accepted in India which are bought abroad and have international warranty. EVGA cards are nvidia based cards only FTW. Their ASS is dealt by Tirupati Enterprises & Ingram Micro in India BTW.

Last edited:
OP
ACidBaseD

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Only EVGA cards are accepted in India which are bought abroad and have international warranty. EVGA cards are nvidia based cards only FTW. Their ASS is dealt by Tirupati Enterprises & Ingram Micro in India BTW.

So should i tell her to get an evga 760 ? It will come for rougly 16.5k rs is it worth the price?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
16.5k for a GTX 760 is a great deal IMO and FYI :

Sapphire R9 270x costs 15k and 280x 23k respectively so you are not paying 6k extra exactly ;)

OP
ACidBaseD

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
16.5k for a GTX 760 is a great deal IMO and FYI :

Sapphire R9 270x costs 15k and 280x 23k respectively so you are not paying 6k extra exactly ;)

They are never available @ that price. Only mdcomputers give at that price and i can't buy from them.. all the dealers @ lamington in mumbai charge extra [they have unity among themselves]

Btw ordered a 760 Superclocked for 16.4k [-600rs rebate card] = 15.9k + 2 free games :D
I could have gone for 770 for 21k [from newegg] but i was a bit scared for spending that extra 5k, and i thought i should do less gaming and more studying now :p so 760 will suffice

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
They are never available @ that price. Only mdcomputers give at that price and i can't buy from them.. all the dealers @ lamington in mumbai charge extra [they have unity among themselves]

Btw ordered a 760 Superclocked for 16.4k [-600rs rebate card] = 15.9k + 2 free games :D
I could have gone for 770 for 21k [from newegg] but i was a bit scared for spending that extra 5k, and i thought i should do less gaming and more studying now :p so 760 will suffice

Very good choice.Congrats.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Tell your sister to get the card without the box.
You can evade customs that way I think

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using Tapatalk 2

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
congrats Op and when the card reaches to you care to take a few snaps for us to see ;)

Top Bottom