Buying BENQ from Infibeam-Warranty Question-URGENT PLEASE HELP :)

maverick121

Journeyman
I want to buy a new Benq Monitor,Infibeam has great offers.Snapdeal and Flipkart does not ship to my location.
Have anyone brought monitors from Infibeam and does Benq Honour the Warranty for products bought from there?
Plus Benq offer warranty from date of manufacture,will i get an old product??

Please help!!!

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I want to buy a new Benq Monitor,Infibeam has great offers.Snapdeal and Flipkart does not ship to my location.
Have anyone brought monitors from Infibeam and does Benq Honour the Warranty for products bought from there?

Please help!!!

from what i know,usually most brands dont count even flipkart for warranty
id stick to local as far as possible unless infibeam and benq say they will honour warranty

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

Please help!!!
Wrong section!

Go to this section and post your thread : *www.digit.in/forum/tvs-monitors/

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
from what i know,usually most brands dont count even flipkart for warranty
id stick to local as far as possible unless infibeam and benq say they will honour warranty
What!! ... i have a dozen a electronic goods ordered from flipkart ... please don't say so otherwise

ksagar7up

Broken In
I've also heard abt this.b4 buyin 4m Flipkart products its really imp to check This warranty thing with servic centre

Ps-infibeam has really lame cust care they dint bother to exchang my headphn even aftr lots of complaints by me so be cateful

rdx_halo

In the zone

Dude just do one thing. Send a mail to Benq company and verify if they will honour warranty on inflibeam. I did that when I was buying a Nokia from indiatimes shopping and the executive confirmed that indiatimes shopping is their preferred e retailer.
If local service centre has any doubt or does not offer warranty, then show them this mail.

Top Bottom