Buying an inkjet printer,need suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

swaroop123

Broken In
My Epson C45 printer has finally screwed up due to some header problem,after giving recurrent problems for the past one year.So I have to buy a new inkjet,and will go with the cheapest ones available within Rs 2k.I have checked out from itwares site about three brands-Epson,HP and Canon.I don't have much nice experience of Epson,so have decided to avoid it this time.I have heard that HP printers last longer,but the ink costs are higher.So would it be wise to go with HP or Canon? Please help me

Krow

Crowman
I have an HP Inkjet. Print quality is good for B/W. Used to work well for about 2 years or so before I stopped using it. Its HP Deskjet 610C very old one. I am not sure if this helps.

Gauravs90

geek........
I have owned three printers till now.

First cannon- it has the best print quality at just 2.5k. Brought it 5yrs ago and it gone kaput 2yrs after.

Second epson with scanner- print quality good too and best scanner i have ever seen. But after using it for 2yrs it's head good kaput.

Third HP- after buying two printers in which both of their print head good kaput i bought hp in which heads are changeable. I'm happily using it till now. No problem till now.

I recommend you hp because it's print head comes attached with cartridge and local ink are easily available. If you want to clean it's print head it can be cleaned easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom