BUying Advice Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini aor Galaxy S3

akchoudhary24

Broken In
Which one will be more better choice between GS3 and GS4 Mini.

My main requirment will be updated OS, Facebook, Twitter, watching Videos and songs. And and reading ebook Good Camera too. (Games maybe once in blue moon, not a hard core mobile gamer.

GS3 has good screen, but heard it lack some time. NO idea about GS4 mini but it is dual core so cant say.

And sansung has come up with good EMI option too. Samsung Stay New Smartphone EMI Offer, Latest Buyback Mobile Phones Offers, Credit Card Offers

OP
A

akchoudhary24

Broken In
@sushovan Dual SIM is not required feature. If it is there good, not avaiable no Problem.

@Puneet247 I know most of the mini doesn't worth there bigger sibling name. Ony postive thing about GS4 Mini is they have 1.5GB RAM.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Which one will be more better choice between GS3 and GS4 Mini.

My main requirment will be updated OS, Facebook, Twitter, watching Videos and songs. And and reading ebook Good Camera too. (Games maybe once in blue moon, not a hard core mobile gamer.

Save money and get Moto G when it launches.

OP
A

akchoudhary24

Broken In
Moto G camera is not as good as S3. Athough it is in my list.
Nexus 5 is out of budget. and N4 is not in list coz of poor camera, less storage

Last edited:

sushovan

In the zone
Moto G is a very good phone but The OP listed Videos and music in his requirements so I didnt suggest it because of its non expandable storage (just 11.4 GB for users) and I dont think there are many people out who will put up with the hassle of carrying an OTG cable with them always as alternative storage option. If OP is fine with that, Moto G Dual is the best option. And There are plenty of better choices over Gimmicky overpriced Nexus 4 right now (Moto G being a Google phone will also get the updates as soon as they are released :cool:, so no need to go for that overpriced chunk now)

OP
A

akchoudhary24

Broken In
I like Moto G, following it from the day it has been announced. Even talk to Motorola too about its availbility and pricing over Twitter. Storage and camera is the only thing why I am thinking about S3.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
As dual sim is not a priority then there is no point comparing GS3 & GS4 mini.. straight win for GS3...

$hadow

Geek in making
Stay away from any of the mini versions. Going for s is a much better choice. And you are doing it right.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Only mini ver is actually keeping nearly all specs of it's bigger brother so far is the upcoming Xperia Z1 mini or Z1s

OP
A

akchoudhary24

Broken In
Price of Z1 mini or Z1s will high as will all sony phones and they haven't launched yet. Plus Sony doesn't any kind of EMI offer like samsung.
Marketing strategy are the one of the main reason Samsung has this much market share. I have Xperia rightnow and I really love it. But it aging now. and I need something new.

I am also considering Note2. Extra RAM and Big Screen is good for multitasking and media consumption.

Top Bottom