Get Vivo Z1 Pro
This is currently best phone within 15k
-Good Processor(SD 712)
-Good camera's
-Huge Battery
-18 watt fast charger
-low SAR value

Review

This is first phone from vivo is going to give very stiff competition redmi,honor etc.
Vivo's OS still a copy of iOS. Even if it is better optimized now (not sure if it is), the update situation isn't good. At least you get MIUI updates with Xiaomi phones, so I consider that a win. The ultrawide cam & higher capacity battery are nice, but still my choice would be RN7P. Even in terms of longevity, I feel Xiaomi & Huawei are better (have relatives with phones of various companies & the vivo one isn't looking that good after 2 years).

Vivo & Oppo needs to do something drastic to their UI at least to change my mind, otherwise, I won't be recommending their phones.

I'm fine if they don't release kernel sources & stuffs 95% of users (maybe 99%) doesn't care about rooting. I personally use my phone unrooted & don't plan to do it as its pros no longer outweigh the cons for me. I feel Samsung's One UI, MIUI, EMUI, Oxygen OS are some good UIs. Stock based OS (like Oxygen) instead of pure stock OS would be my preference. Stock UI lacks features & I don't like it.

Top Bottom