buying a video camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
heyy..guys.
I have to buy a good video camera for my school and i've been given 15k for it. Please suggest a good video recorder that has a hard disk as the storage device.....
and if there is a better one for around 20k...please do tell and tell what extra benifits we get from that..as compared to the 15 k one....

anand1

In the zone
It is very difficult to have a Camera with HDD in it. Generally Digicam comes with a bit of internal memory and you have to purchase the external Memory Card for further storage to it.
Plz specify ur requirements.

This link may help you in buying Digicam.
*techiesworld.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=5&id=14&Itemid=29

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
in 15-20k, its impossible to buy a HDD based video camera. Min. is 30k of sony

can take a look here
*www.sony.co.in/productcategory/cam+sd+hard+disk+drive?site=hp_en_IN_i

pawsingh

>>----------->
i believe there is no HDD Video camera in 15 - 20K range. However, you can buy a mini DV camera for 15 K. I suggest Sony. I own a Sony mini DV camera and it works great.

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
camera from sony are gr8, they look stylish and take some very good photos.
and
you can also concider digi cams from kodak, they got some nice models even one with 12x opticle or more zoom with 2 lences.

pawsingh

>>----------->
bikdel said:
Plz tell me a video camera for me also within 15 K ,
how is the sony's MINI DV...??

I own a Sony DCR-HC26 Mini dv camera and its the best in terms of video quality..

it is around 15 k in India. i bought it from US for 300 $ about a year ago.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
^^^ dude, sorry but i wanted to ask it...

sorry if its the wrong place..

but can you convert PAL B to NTSC...?? anything kam-chalau will do

what kind of hardware needed?

VideoEditingIndia

www.VideoEditingIndia.com
Yes, PAL to NTSC converters available.

There are 2 types Digital and Analog. Analog converters cost around 1000 Rs. but you must buy a PAL B converter. Other PAL standards may not work in India.

Digital converters cost around 10K which will work with all PAL stds. Check in Richie street.

If you are referring Software converters, there are lot, Start a new thread we will discuss them..

krish shah

Right off the assembly line
JVC GR DA 350 video camcorder reviews

Hi guys !! I am new to this forum though I am not new to Digit.
I am a surgeon.
Friends I am getting a JVC GR DA 350 video camcorder for 10K.Can u guys tell me whether it is worth it ?
My needs : Home video recordings , transferring to the PC , minimal outdoor shootings,
recording directly from an endoscopic camera(during operations) to the camcorder cassette.
Please guide me regading this ,Thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom