buying a new comp....need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeeprao

Broken In
i'm gonna buy a new comp.and my budget is 40k.so can someone suggest a good config??i don't need a graphic card right now so could u suggest a good mobo with a decent onboard video??i want ONLY an AMD pross and at least 1 gb of ram.. so plz help me.give me a good config and i'll check out the prices and get back to u guys.
by the way i stay in chennai and plan to buy it from ritchie street.

thnks a mill

New comp. Config. 40k. ---- Just use these in the forums search. You'll definitely get loads of results. :wink:

Here's one -

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22105

Keith

mohit

The Hardware Labs
amd athlon 3000+ (939 pin)
msi rs480 m2 motherboard
512*2 DDR 400 Mhz RAM (Kingston/Corsair/Zion)
Samsung Magic bright 2 17"
Ibox cabinet with min.350W smps (get antec if your budget permits u)
Logitech/microsoft mm keyboard/optical mouse
80 Gb seagate SATA N.C.Q
2.1 speakers (creative/altec lansing)

Go for a liteon optical drive whether it is a writer or a rom.

OP
S

sandeeprao

Broken In
i asked the guy for the price of this config
he said for 40k he could give me a 160 gb segate hdd and 4.1 creative speakers + the config u gave me.
so is this good??
he says that the parts that he supplies are all original .,

mohit

The Hardware Labs
u r getting a real good deal then ... make sure you buy a sata n.c.q 160gb from seagate though .. and is he giving the sony dvd-rw also in 40k ?? man this is a very good bargain then... go for it but just make sure you get all original and new stuff. make sure u see a box packed processor and motherboard before he installs them and get the system assembled in front of your eyes only. also confirm the 5 years warranty of the hard disc by verifying its serial no on the seagate website. you can do the same for the kingston ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom