buying a gaming console

which is a better console?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gamersam

Broken In
i need to buy a gaming console .
i like the kinect in microsoft xbox 360 but i am a fan of god of war and infamous titles in ps3.
should i buy it right now or are there any new consoles coming in 2012 e3
i would probably get it from my relatives in north america is there any problem in getting a console from north america and a buying the game in india with the ntsc and pal system.
i need help .

Thank You.:)

Sarath

iDota
Both Kinect and Move seem to be dead in the water. Initial hype but no new games coming out. Just concentrate on the core consoles for now.

Get the PS3. It's an excellent gaming machine.

The next Xbox is going to release next year or in 2013 and the PS4 much later maybe 2013 or 2014

PS3 has region free disks so better get that. Don't know much about the Xbox actually. But have many friends with PS3s from US playing in India. Just a different adapter is needed for voltage I guess,

techbulb

eUREKA...
Ps3 for sure i have ps3 from Hong Kong i just use the power cable from my old printer and i use custom firmware

OP
G

Gamersam

Broken In
thanks guys :)

also i just heard about a new deal which is a white xbox 360 (4gb) + white kinect + controller and two games (kinect sports , kinect adventures) free for 300$ . is this a good deal.:-?

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
For Good Quality i Mean Best console Gaming Get The PS3 ..If You Aren't worry about Kinect motion Gaming and Only want Pure gaming ....Else for Show off Get The XBOX 360

Also PS3 Has Free Online PSN For Life Time but Xbox 360 Has Only 3 Months and Charges After That...

jasku

In the zone
Bear in mind the Xbox from the US will NTSC based, and the games available here are PAL, so you will have issues with availability.

funskar

Padawan
Get ps3 .. xbox from us will b NTSC based n games available here are pal..
u will only be able to play region free games on that not the pal ones..

so get a ps3.. play gow3-infamous3-uc3-gt5-klz3:mrgreen:

OP
G

Gamersam

Broken In
please suggest me a few games .
the games which i have decided are -
fifa 2012
gran tourismo 5 or nfs the run
infamous
god of war 1 and 2
:razz:

OP
G

Gamersam

Broken In
hey i was thinking on back up my ps3 if anything goes wrong with it .
what all do i need to backup like if by mistake something happens and every (from everything i mean like every system file the menu files everything ) data on ps3 just vanished how do i get it back.
and can you also suggest me a video regarding this .
because this kind of thing happened with my friend.
help needed
thanks

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Even I Am Planing to get a new Console So For 2 Option I Made

1> PS3 320 GB with Move Bundle + Extra Move Controller + Navigation + PS3 Dual Shock Gamepad+ Free Thrustmaster Ferrari Wheel(LetsBuy) for RS-29086.
2>Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle 250 GB -RS 28199

So Which One Is A Bang For The Bucks ......

Also Which one Is Hackable many of My Friends Have PS3 but not with Move And Some Has Xbox 360 without.....
I Tested Both Core Consoles and Really Liked PS3 Gaming as It Was Much More HD

So Along W Kinect ith The Above Also Suggest A Speaker System or Home Theater With The Consoles For Around 10k

OP
G

Gamersam

Broken In
GUYS CAN YOU HELP ME WITH SOMETHING PLEASE
I AM AGAIN GETTING CONFUSED BTW A GAMING CONSOLE AND A GAMING PC THE BUDGET FOR PC IS 55K.
CAN YOU HELP ME
my reasons are pc games are cheaper and ps3 is getting old and on my gaming pc i would get a msi twin frozr 111 6950hd graphics card which is better than the ps3 graphics card.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Same Happened To Me Long Time Ago and I Ended Up With PC ....

It Depend On You And The PC Graphics Would Always Be Better Than Any Console

See This Would Help
[YOUTUBE]Qz093VCXI2o[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom