Buying a Car Audio System

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
hey guys m gonna buy a new car so need suggestions for a good system..........i demand more clarity than loud music and high bass....my budget is 15k......i checked websites of sony and pioneer but m confused....

for eg. is the cd panel and speakers are to be purchased separately?....so that i can choose any cd panel and any speaker?

pls give me details with model names if possible.....cos i dont want a thread which will become Pioneer vs. Sony vs. etc etc.

crystalboi

Broken In
yes dude go fr Blaupunkt for speakers, Pioneer for your CD player,n for woofer SONY or Kenwood...n yes just do get the AMP if you go for woofer, in 15K u can explode neone....
dont buy CD player of SONY there lens gets weak sooner...rest you may change according to availabilty and cost...good luck!!!

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
hey guys wat do u think abt JVC? .........btw pls answer me, will i have to purchase the head unit and the speakers separately?............

suave_guy

pedal to metal
blaupunkt is good but u can get better speakers than that...like JBL, infinity kappa, hertz and pioneer
well for ur demand and budget i wud suggest a pioneer cd player and JBL rear 6X9 coaxials...for fronts go for whatever pleases ur ears in 4" sizes...like pioneer, sony or whatever
ur budget is too low...u cannot get amp and components(for front sound) in this budget which wud have guranteed u high clarity sound...
i wud suggest that dont invest too much in fronts rt now and once u've extra 15K to spend go for components and an amp...
rem that the key to a quality car audio system is to project front sounding soundstage and not the rear one which most of the ppl do, rear speakers should always play a supporting role....and to achieve that u got to install components in front and an amp...
good luck!
ENjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom