Buy New SSD!!!

The Day Walker!

In the zone
Pals, need to buy a new SSD.
Budget - 5k.
Use - as a system drive.

I got a Kingston Snvp325-s2/64gb from my local dealer but when I checked the Kingston site, it said that the model of ssd is discontinued. So needed to know for which ssd should I go for? Good performer yet in my range.
Help needed pals..
Thanx
Angel

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
But ppl are sayin something regarding sandforce controller creating bsod and other stuff.... Is that ok ?

Almost all controllers have some sort BSOD problems during their lifetime. Ensure the firmware is latest. Go for Corsair Force 3.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@ the day walker - am sorry, but i would like to use this platform to post my doubt as well. might even help you too.

friends, i have got a corsair force 3 (120 gb) booked for 8k. i could even cancel it. what am not able to find anywhere is the GT version of it. could someone please post a link from where i could get it ? if not, then any idea on its price ? i definitely would not want to go beyond the 10k mark, in which case i would sit quiet with the standard force 3 itself :|

UPDATE : oh ! i found it at primeabgb itself :mrgreen:
will post the price here tomorrow after calling them up (price is not mentioned on their website).

IndianRambo

In the zone
@ the day walker - am sorry, but i would like to use this platform to post my doubt as well. might even help you too.

friends, i have got a corsair force 3 (120 gb) booked for 8k. i could even cancel it. what am not able to find anywhere is the GT version of it. could someone please post a link from where i could get it ? if not, then any idea on its price ? i definitely would not want to go beyond the 10k mark, in which case i would sit quiet with the standard force 3 itself :|

UPDATE : oh ! i found it at primeabgb itself :mrgreen:
will post the price here tomorrow after calling them up (price is not mentioned on their website).

New Arrivals | GolchhaIT.com
check with them

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
thanks a lot rajesh ! repped :)

i have never ordered from golchha, but have read quite a lot about them. price is very good indeed.

i had called up primeabgb. they said corsair force GT isnt available yet, but they have ordered for the stock. price should be near-about 10,500/-.

so should i go ahead with golchha ?

IndianRambo

In the zone
thanks a lot rajesh ! repped :)

i have never ordered from golchha, but have read quite a lot about them. price is very good indeed.

i had called up primeabgb. they said corsair force GT isnt available yet, but they have ordered for the stock. price should be near-about 10,500/-.

so should i go ahead with golchha ?

yes u can. but, confirm the price including tax and shipping charges..

Top Bottom