Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box - A Worthy game - Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
:confused::shock: WTF? you wrote the review just after playing only a that little. I think you are suppose to play the game a lot more before writing a review. :-(

Dude , i already upgraded to license B, but Unfortunately my system went dead a week before. And the save games were no longer there. So left with no choice i play the game from the beginning. And FYI, i mostly explore the city rather than simply playing races again and again. I hope thats whats the game is designed for and such a big city is. So simply explore and play race when you feel bored of exploring :-D...

This is my fav game

That mean you've already played it in the console...?

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
I really liked the game...but the A+Z combo is little not done for me....somewhat it looks like NFS:Most Wanted to me...

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I really liked the game...but the A+Z combo is little not done for me....somewhat it looks like NFS:Most Wanted to me...
Actually the controls were easily configurable, so no problem with that too..

And yes, its like NFS : MW, which means i like it most as i like Most Wanted...;-)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I think it's kinda boring. No storyline, no cops. Just a "racing" game.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
I think it's kinda boring. No storyline, no cops. Just a "racing" game. The races are all same. I don't think it's 10/10, I think it should be 8.5/10 :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@nvidiageek

Expecting stroylines in this kinda games is complete lameness. What it has it pure fun of racing and enjoy the visuals too. The main thing you gotta consider in racing genre is its gameplay, car details and the world. If these three rocks, then the game sure got a place. After then, the story is the final thing you gotta think about when you feel bored after playing the game for two three times.

With a perfect gameplay and stunning car/world detail the game looks awesome for me and so i gave it 10/10. This is purely from my mind and doesnt meant to hurt anyone.

axxo

99.9% Idle
@nvidiageek

Expecting stroylines in this kinda games is complete lameness. What it has it pure fun of racing and enjoy the visuals too. The main thing you gotta consider in racing genre is its gameplay, car details and the world. If these three rocks, then the game sure got a place. After then, the story is the final thing you gotta think about when you feel bored after playing the game for two three times.

With a perfect gameplay and stunning car/world detail the game looks awesome for me and so i gave it 10/10. This is purely from my mind and doesnt meant to hurt anyone.

does it has cockpit view?? If no then this is just another game that needs to be dumped afterall we are not kid to play games in thirdperson view.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guys, how do u exit from the game. I couldn't find any exit option in game menu.
I'm using Alt+F4. Will it save my progress?

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
does it has cockpit view?? If no then this is just another game that needs to be dumped afterall we are not kid to play games in thirdperson view.

Yes, it is. But who wants to play it in cockpit when they dont have any racing wheel to enjoy it to the fullest.

Guys, how do u exit from the game. I couldn't find any exit option in game menu.
I'm using Alt+F4. Will it save my progress?

Press Esc and press F2 twice. Then you see the normal options window, from where you may exit from the game. What r u doing now is not a good one and ofcourse it will save the game progress.

channabasanna

In the zone
Yesterday i got this month Digit magazine, after a long fight with the digit help desk regarding my subscription.

I installed the Game demo which was in the disc, It is 30 minute trial version. I was playing with the default controls for almost 10 minutes last night, i donno where to configure the controls. Can anyone tell me how to configure the controls.

When i press Esc i can find only options as Buy the Game, Enter the Serial Key and one more option.

Regarding the original game, how many discs does the game contain, has the price decreased or still 1299INR. Willing to buy after playing the demo for some more time.
Posted again:
Yesterday i got this month Digit magazine, after a long fight with the digit help desk regarding my subscription.

I installed the Game demo which was in the disc, It is 30 minute trial version. I was playing with the default controls for almost 10 minutes last night, i donno where to configure the controls. Can anyone tell me how to configure the controls.

When i press Esc i can find only options as Buy the Game, Enter the Serial Key and one more option.

Regarding the original game, how many discs does the game contain, has the price decreased or still 1299INR. Willing to buy after playing the demo for some more time.

Last edited:
OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@channabasanna
If you read the whole review then you wont ask that question. Anyway here you go, Press Esc and Press F2 twice(or until the settings window opens...:grin:), thats it.

And regarding price, it will be reduced to 999 from 1299...:mrgreen:
Buy the game and give it a try...Its worth for the money you spend...

channabasanna

In the zone
@rajkumar_pb
I did try by pressing F2 few times, after pressing Esc key. So could not find it though, or is it any limitation in the trial version.
Posted again:
@rajkumar_pb
I did try by pressing F2 few times, after pressing Esc key. So could not find it though, or is it any limitation in the trial version.

Last edited:
OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^May be. coz i had no trouble getting the settings menu. lets see if others came up with the same issue or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom