Bunch Of Problems...HELP NEEDED!!!

Jishnu

Broken In
I am having a serious problem with my PC.
1:
I had monitor flickering and blackouts while playing games/Watching Videos,etc. with My ASUS EAH5750FORMULA Graphic Card.I came to know that this was common in ATI 5000 Series and bios flashing will cure it.But as itwas under Warranty, I send the card for RMA and they returned it saying that the card is PERFECTLY FINE.

Is there any solution to the problem???

2:
While my Card was out, I used my Intel 945G Intgrtd Graphics.First, I was not able login to Windows.PC just kept on LOOP RESTARTING.I performed a clean install of Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32-Bit.

Then it turned fine.But after that whenever I watch videos or even just try to GET SYSTEM RATING (Windows), the PC just restarts.

I analysed EventViewer logs and nothing fishy is recorded.It just recorded A Critical Kernel Error(Given Below) but it doesn't reveal the source of error.

My Father's laptop is working perfectly(945GM Chipset).

Is this due to overheating of Intgrtd Gfx Chip.I tried to remove the heatsink of it but in vain.Should I buy a new PSU??I have eyed theCORSAIR 500CX.

HELP ME PLEASE....

ERROR LOG:
Source: Kernel-Power
Level: Critical

"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

CONFIG:
Intel C2D E4500 2.2 GHz
2 GB DDR2 Kingston SDRAM
WD 250 GB HDD
Intel 945GCNL MOBO
Frontech 450 (220W Max) PSU
ASUS EAH5750Formula (Not Yet Rcvd after RMA)

doomgiver

Warframe
check the ram sticks first.... see that they are properly fitted and do a memory check from bios

borrow a friend's psu to see if it is a psu problem

OP
J

Jishnu

Broken In
check the ram sticks first.... see that they are properly fitted and do a memory check from bios

borrow a friend's psu to see if it is a psu problem

Wow!! I figured the 2nd one out.It was due to faulty drivers.The MORAL is:

NEVER INSTALL DRIVERS FROM WINDOWS UPDATE.

Windows automatically installs drivers for components.Disable this.

I downloaded a new GMA driver from intel website and to my surprise it worked,at least for now.

The sad part: I havn't got my Gfx Card!!!!

Top Bottom