building a gaming system (budget 150k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanay

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:
Latest Games @ Hardcore settings on 1080p ...COD: GHOSTS, BF4, GTA 5(if launched on PC), Crysis3, Bioshock infinite,the division ( if it comes out for the pc) , AC, and similar games .... other applications would include watching movies , capturing videos ingame ..

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: budget would be around 150 k ..

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: will definitely overclock in the future ...

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:
windows 7/8
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: ill probably go with a hard disk of 1tb and an ssd of 128gb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:
yea i would like to have a monitor ... atleast 24 inch ..
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:
by november end ...

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:this would be my first time

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: living in mumbai ....i dont mind buying online if the deal is good ! ( if possible suggest some shops in lamington road )

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: well im really confused on which mobo to go for ( max budget for it would be 20-25k)
and which gpu to go for .... Also this system should last for another 3-4 yrs atleast !

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
why did you create multiple threads *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/178903-gaming-rig-around-150k.html ??. what was wrong with the old thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom