Build a pc or buy a pre-built one

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have no experience of mechanical keyboards but as per the comments on subreddit, they seem to be as good as Cherry and costs less. Some other like Outemu or Kailh are not that good.
@Extreme Gamer @Nerevarine @SaiyanGoku @omega44-xt
can comment better on this.
I'd pick Cherry or Gateron switches over others because of per switch price and compatibility. There are other better switches but I don't want folks here to go down that rabbit hole unless they want to. :lol:

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
so the keyboard is here and I can't stress this enough how much I am in love with these keys.
They are tactile and sounds really clicky

FAF505BB-A5B4-40D5-83CF-4D16A80F80E7.jpeg

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
And finally I can say that this setup is right there where I wanted it to be. Thank you all for being a part of this short journey.

Attachments

• DFCE63CE-0ED3-47C9-AFCA-3E8629A3168E.jpeg
    DFCE63CE-0ED3-47C9-AFCA-3E8629A3168E.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 7B49C1EC-B22C-45CB-8A75-CED318EA90E6.jpeg
    7B49C1EC-B22C-45CB-8A75-CED318EA90E6.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 89
OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
This is clean. Can't find the wires. Nice!
Lol i really spent more time than I should have in getting this setup up and running but it seems to have paid off well. Clutter really seems to be away from the desk (for now)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Lol i really spent more time than I should have in getting this setup up and running but it seems to have paid off well. Clutter really seems to be away from the desk (for now)
Yeah. I tried by best to keep wires away from eyes but that didn't last more than 4 days. Today wires are going across the table from one end to other. I tried to clean but its waste. Unless we go full wireless, its not possible.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah. I tried by best to keep wires away from eyes but that didn't last more than 4 days. Today wires are going across the table from one end to other. I tried to clean but its waste. Unless we go full wireless, its not possible.
I'd suggest using zip ties and double sided tapes. They help heaps in cleaning the clutter

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I'd suggest using zip ties and double sided tapes. They help heaps in cleaning the clutter
Yeah I though about it but I change wire settings every now and then because of laptop chargers so cant use the zip ties or tapes

Top Bottom