Budget TAB within Rs 10,000

yomanani

Right off the assembly line
hello.....
10,000 is a very good budget for a tablet. But your choices are not good.......
Don't take these one.......you can take:-
1) Micromax funbook pro which will cost you around 10,000. It has 10" display With android 4.0.........
2) If you want a 7" display Micromax funbook infinity is best. And it will cost you around 8,000..........
3) Croma Tab is also very good. It has 7" display.........
4) Karbonn Smart tab is also good.................:razz:

BUT AMONG THESE I WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO BUY (Micromax funbook pro If you want a 10" display) AND (Croma Tab If you want a 7" display)

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I require a Tablet within Rs 10,000. Requirements are as general as can be. Good Graphic Processing power, Display ,HDMI out,Wifi/3G (SIM/Dongle).Phone feature will be an added benefit!Basic usage would be surfing the net, watching movies and casual gaming.

I have narrowed down on three

Cheapest of the Lot :
1) Viewsonic Viewpad 7 7 Viewsonic Sim CallingTablet Pc 2G & 3G Sim Slot, GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi,Dual Cam | eBay

2) Ainol Novo 7 Venus/Crystal

3) iBerry Auxus CoreX2 3G

I would highly appreciate if you all could put in your valued inputs. I have to have the TAB in my hand before 20th of January,so kindly type in your feedbacks asap!

Bump ....

Im going through your suggestions....lets see.Thank You.

hello.....
10,000 is a very good budget for a tablet. But your choices are not good.......
Don't take these one.......you can take:-
1) Micromax funbook pro which will cost you around 10,000. It has 10" display With android 4.0.........
2) If you want a 7" display Micromax funbook infinity is best. And it will cost you around 8,000..........
3) Croma Tab is also very good. It has 7" display.........
4) Karbonn Smart tab is also good.................:razz:

BUT AMONG THESE I WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO BUY (Micromax funbook pro If you want a 10" display) AND (Croma Tab If you want a 7" display)

Im going through your suggestions....lets see.Thank You.

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Yes, and I really liked the Karbonn. How much should I pay for it and how much does the Karbonn Velox cost? How about Hyundai Hold X 700? Dont mind my noob questions!

Took the plunge and bought this.....*www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-H...Tablet-PC-Ultrathin-7-Inch-IPS/637289536.html.... be shipped within 7 days!

Last edited:

shaurya.malik88

Broken In
I think HCL has also some good tablets in your prescribed budget. Micomax funbook is the most popular tab in the limited budget and considered as the best one as any tab in 8-10 k budget.

Top Bottom