Vensanga

Journeyman
1. Budget? : Max Rs. 7000
2. Display type and size? 4.7-5 inch
3. Dual sim? Not a concern
4. Preferred choice of brand? Leading
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? Both
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G or 4G not a concern)
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Camera, Video, Photographs
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? YU Yunique, Panasonic P55, Lenovo A6000
10. Any other info that you want to share : Should have accessories like Temper Glass, Decent cases for the same. Will be buying online and as soon as possible.

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
The price of Lenovo P1m is a bit high as I am unable to go higher than Rs. 7000 and I am not really a fan of Redmi as my dad is using Redmi 2.

The price of Lenovo P1m is a bit high as I am unable to go higher than Rs. 7000 and I am not really a fan of Redmi as my dad is using Redmi 2.

Love it, hate it.... Redmi 2 has best camera under 7k..... And you listed photography as one of your needs. Its camera is better than my old Nexus 4's camera.

P1m costs 8k, try to extend, if you can

I've used A6000+. Its a good phone n will suffice you. But don't expect too much from its camera.

Other options:
- MMX Canvas Xpress 4G
- Meizu m2

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
The A6000+ seemed to be the best at this segment...i guess i should go for it then as i am unable to go higher

+1 for the Redmi 2/Redmi 2 Prime.

Camera is just awesome for its price. Had bought it for my father 2 months back and I have used it more to take pics. Pics are excellent and camera is fast. Call clarity is as good as iPhones/Galaxy Note 3 Neo that I had and loud. Its size is not too small(smaller screen at 4' is a pain for reading msgs, though u can increase font size in all phones, but i like default font sizes) and not too big(5.5' phone is too big for the jeans front pocket, it hurts for me when sitting or bending).

Top Bottom