Budget laptop for animation and illustration

kamble030

Right off the assembly line
As I am just getting into animation and illustration, I am pretty much overwhelmed by the requirements of different rendering and illustration softwares like blender and SketchBook. Nowadays they require, 16 gigs of Ram and a dedicated graphic card no less than 4GB just to work fine. And the setups starts at ₹68k and goes way beyond ₹1L . Can you guys/girls suggest me something, which is good for a person like me who is just getting into illustration and rendering softwares and does not have high budgets. Personally I would do this things at home.
Thanks.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/questionnaire-for-laptop-notebook-purchase.156722/

Please go through forum and section rules before posting.

@Mods, please move the thread to Laptops and Netbooks section.

OP
kamble030

kamble030

Right off the assembly line
Be respectful and courteous to others. Especially if they are volunteering to help you.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/questionnaire-for-laptop-notebook-purchase.156722/

Please go through forum and section rules before posting.

@Mods, please move the thread to Laptops and Netbooks section.
I came here thinking you guys would help me out with the confusion. But you want to go by your rules and don't want to serve the purpose of the forum. I'm not much like a tech geek out in the discussion page, but a suggestion from you could have helped me a lot.

So thanks for not helping.
Sincerely,
F**k off.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I came here thinking you guys would help me out with the confusion. But you want to go by your rules and don't want to serve the purpose of the forum. I'm not much like a tech geek out in the discussion page, but a suggestion from you could have helped me a lot.

So thanks for not helping.
Sincerely,
F**k off.
Makes account, asks for help, forum member offers to help, says fuck off.

I vote for a perma ban.

Makes account, asks for help, forum member offers to help, says fuck off.

I vote for a perma ban.
+1

If we don't know what someone's requirements are, how can we suggest something? OP didn't mention a budget, which is crucial. "High budget" is a subjective term, for some 60k is high, for others maybe 100k.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Why so much hate? :lol: It's been long since we got a member like this. Anyway. If you would have gone through rules, you would understand the purpose of my post. Every place has its decorum and everyone is expected to follow it. There are several reasons for these forum rules to exist. Please educate yourself on these and behave. This is not Facebook/Meta where one can just post whatever they want to and go about their day.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Why so much hate? It's been long since we got a member like this. Anyway. If you would have gone through rules, you would understand the purpose of my post. Every place has its decorum and everyone is expected to follow it. There are several reasons for these forum rules to exist. Please educate yourself on these and behave. This is not Facebook/Meta where one can just post whatever they want to and go about their day.
When someone posts vague threads and then starts being hostile/ignorant, just recommend the highest priced option. I do the same in those fb groups when people want such suggestions e.g. for a 50k+ Gaming "CPU", 12900k is best option.

Sent from my Poco X3 Pro using Tapatalk

Top Bottom