Budget keyboard to play FIFA / far cry 3 / nfs run / crysis 3/ gta 4

rohan.pillay

Broken In
Hello guys i need a keyboard to play FIFA / far cry 3 / nfs run / crysis 3/ gta 4
which keyboard below 1000rs should i buy

budget : 500- 1000 rs.

Need to press keys at the same time like in fifa.

My intention is to play fifa with this external KeyBoard, but when I am trying to press 4 buttons at a time(sprint+Up arrow+Right arrow+shoot) then shoot isn't working

Last edited:

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
For fifa and nfs get the xbox controller at 1.2k, its really worth it. With joystick you really feel the direction in which the ball goes + its conyrols are preconfigured

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
Try microsoft 500. Although quite old, I have played fifa on it and can confirm it has no such problems. On flipkart its only available as a combo.

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Try E-Blue Scort Pro-Gaming, the one that I currently have. Its really awesome and comes within your budget. Plus, I've tested it and believe me, it's quite awesome.

OP
R

rohan.pillay

Broken In
E-Blue Scort Pro-Gaming, how much did you purchase it for ? and from where ? online or some shop ?

My intention is to play fifa with this external KeyBoard, but when I am trying to press 4 buttons at a time(sprint+Up arrow+Right arrow+shoot) then shoot isn't working.

i hope in fifa the above problem will be resolved.

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
The thing is, how can you be so sure that your keyboard is the problem?? And btw, wherever I check I get that the keyboard is out of stock or some say it has been discontinued. I bought it from outside India and don't find it here. See this for an idea on the cost. It is an awesome budget keyboard.

E- Blue Scort USB Gaming Keyboard - Buy Computer Keyboard Online on Snapdeal.com

See if you get it somewhere. According to me this keyboard rocks. Otherwise, tell me. I will suggest you more keyboards.

OP
R

rohan.pillay

Broken In
The thing is, how can you be so sure that your keyboard is the problem?? And btw, wherever I check I get that the keyboard is out of stock or some say it has been discontinued. I bought it from outside India and don't find it here. See this for an idea on the cost. It is an awesome budget keyboard.

E- Blue Scort USB Gaming Keyboard - Buy Computer Keyboard Online on Snapdeal.com

See if you get it somewhere. According to me this keyboard rocks. Otherwise, tell me. I will suggest you more keyboards.

can you please suggest some more ?

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
E-Blue Scort Pro-Gaming, how much did you purchase it for ? and from where ? online or some shop ?

My intention is to play fifa with this external KeyBoard, but when I am trying to press 4 buttons at a time(sprint+Up arrow+Right arrow+shoot) then shoot isn't working.

i hope in fifa the above problem will be resolved.

for that you need a keyboard with anti ghosting, which isnt cheap. Best is to opt for a gamepad.

Last edited:

GamerSlayer

ProdiGeek
Your are right. I forgot about ghosting. I guess my keyboard does not have ghosting. I don't play FIFA and the other games that require ghosting so I did not look for such a keyboard. :-D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@rohan , which motherboard do you have? and do you have a PS/2 Port in your motherboard, if yes then go for PS/2 Keyboard as there is no ghosting issue with it.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Its better than anything Razer or Logitech produces this side of Rs 3000 or Rs 5K, I dare say that! I have a TVSE Gold PS2 and its close or over 5 years and still feels like new!!!

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
motherborad = Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H

how is the built of TVS Gold ps/2 ?

the tvs gold is a tried and tested product, its solidly built and unless you want to spend more than 5k, its the best money can buy... in many cases it has lasted over 14 years of use :) thats how reliable it is.

Top Bottom