Buchanan sacked as KKR coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Buchanan sacked as KKR coach

17 Jun 2009, 1558 hrs IST, TIMESOFINDIA.COM

New Delhi: John Buchanan on Wednesday was sacked as the head coach of Kolkata Knight Riders, according to reports.

John Buchanan has failed to lift the Kolkata Knight Riders from the IPL. There were reports that he has taken up a consultancy with England.

John Buchanan, who heads the franchise's cricket operations, boasts of a long coaching staff that includes chief coach Matthew Mott, trainer Adrian Le Roux, physio Andrew Leipus, assistant coach Michael Buchanan, assistant coach Brad Murphy, wicket-keeping coach Wade Seccombe, fielding coach John Deeble, bowling coach Andy Bichel and cricket manager Joydeep Mukherjee.

The World Cup winning Australian coach also has his son Michael Buchanan for a post which is termed as 'strength trainer'.

Source: *cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Buchanan-sacked-as-KKR-coach/articleshow/4667007.cms

Very good! After 2 editions of IPL where KKR's position was not better than 6th, serves him right.:evil:

sujoyp

Grand Master
its a good news for KKR....good for nothing coach with a list of stupid trainers

waste of money alltogather...get a indian coach...will serve them right

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Good. He is a pathetic coach. He was lucky that he had an awesome aussie team and awesome motivators like Steve Waugh to see Australia through.

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Mr. aussie trojan horse along with huge no. of unemployed aussies are now mission to destroy the england's chance of winning Ashes trophy.

Now, he can include Fake blogger coach, coach to coach the coach, etc.

davinci

wid million core procesor
Thank god finally a good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we Kolkata fans hav one advantage after IPL2, we are so used to loosing dat I didnt even feel a thing when India crashed out of World T20 i felt the same way I used to feel after every KKR match.Nothing has changed for us!

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
They are looking for John Wright,/ Michal Bevan(ex ICL CHampion's coach, or Dave Whatmore according to todays TOI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom