BSOD on The MSI GTX560Ti Hawk..

sushantade

Right off the assembly line
I am in big trouble.. Yesterday I bought MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk From Lammy..
i installed the graphics as per the procedure but the graphics card is giving the BSOD after installing the Driver 280.26 and also 275.66 drivers but the card works fine on safe mode. Is my Graphics Card Faulty?? What Should I do??
My System Specs are Core2Duo E7500, Corsair VX450W, 4 GB Ram

s2n

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I dont know the particular reason for BSOD, but your power supply is not supported by the graphics card. It needs 500w and above.
I guess from your power supply is 450W (From the name). That might be the problem.

xTreme_rck

Broken In
It May Be Due To The PSU. I Think The PSU Is Unable To Give Enough Power To Your GPU. As It Has A Dual 6 PIN PCI-e Power Connector. It Needs GeForce GTX 560 Ti - On your average system the card requires you to have a 500 Watt power supply unit. If You Have The Right Componnent (PSU) But Facing The Prblm Then Go Replace It Or Try The Drivers Provided Here Drivers

By The Way How Much It Costs?

Last edited:

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
The VX450W is 80+ Certified, it should power up your PC. Although room temperature matters too, may be your PSU got too much of dust or bad airflow becoz of that its getting heated up thus less effeciency. Your card could be faulty too. Do as megamind suggested.

Top Bottom