nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
How old is your pc what are its specs?
About two years old.
2200G+B450+SSD+ODD+2x4GB
----------
Installed the new PSU.
Longest without BSOD with old PSU was about 3 weeks, so I will try this new one for that much time and see if I am still getting BSOD with the new one too. :Fingerx:

CM packing is not as good as Antec. CM just had thin bubble wrap, nothing else. Antec had paper carton like thing (you know something like egg carton). And lighter than Antec VP450P.

Last edited:
OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
With the generic PSU, I couldn't run anything if I use GT710. All I could do was install Nvidia driver. After that all I could do is just boot to windows and come to desktop screen. Even launching browser makes the screen go blank (no BSOD, just screen goes blank but system runs). I wasn't sure if there is something wrong with GPU (it's been idle for about 2yrs now).

For the last one week I have been running GT710 with the new PSU. It's running fine. Surprised I could run PUBGM (Gameloop) with the same graphics setting I usually play (which is smooth/extreme). Just that temp shoots up as high as 90c, averaging around high 70. Even for normal use, GPU temp gets to 60c.

Back to iGPU now. Looks like PSU was the one causing issues. But not so sure.
Finally cleaned the system after a long time. Temps are 10-15% better. Never seen idling @ low 30.
Took few snaps.
*i.imgur.com/elz8nuO.png

Top Bottom