BSNL Unlimited 2Mbps for 3k

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
gauravakaasid said:
too costly goobi.....rite now i pay 785p.m for 256k unlimited.

Which plan ? :confused:

aryayush said:
Seriously goobi, you are the only person I've ever seen who likes that movie. And you've practically fallen in love with it.

Count me in...I loved the comic book (I am a big Frank Miller fan) but I found the movie to be simply great :cool:

Last edited:

eddie

El mooooo
ankurgupta.me said:
Are business plans available for Home Users?
Yes both type of connections are available for Home users but Home plans are not available for commercial/business establishments.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
eddie said:
Yes both type of connections are available for Home users but Home plans are not available for commercial/business establishments.
Well i have seen some people using the home plan in cyber cafes illegally.

eddie

El mooooo
Lots of things happen illegally in this world but we are not allowed to talk about them in ThinkDigit forums ;)

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
eddie said:
Lots of things happen illegally in this world but we are not allowed to talk about them in ThinkDigit forums ;)
So u r telling me that if someone is doing illegal things we should ignore it and not say a word.I did not,in any way,meant that u should also use the above method.This type of illegal use of internet happens because of the negligence of BSNL.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
300 is a movie (a stupid one, at that) and we were discussing it. I had just mentioned that goobimama was the only person I knew who liked that movie. Mr. Superfrag here wanted to show some love to the movie too. It has got nothing to do with the topic per se, but it related to the discussion we were having.

Any other questions? :)

T

thunderbird.117

aryayush said:
300 is a movie (a stupid one, at that) and we were discussing it. I had just mentioned that goobimama was the only person I knew who liked that movie. Mr. Superfrag here wanted to show some love to the movie too. It has got nothing to do with the topic per se, but it related to the discussion we were having.

Any other questions? :)

Yea. I know it is a movie but want i want to know is there any relation with this topic.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I dunno. Of all the Internet services I've ever used, DataOne has been the most consistent and problem free one. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom