BSNL Unlimited 2Mbps for 3k

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Are people aware of this? and if they are, why wasn't this posted at the digit forum? This is the stuff I've been waiting for! Now just have to wait for BSNL to have an extra slot in their system...

*img153.imageshack.us/img153/9718/untitledxv0.jpg

If this was posted before, please pardon my ignorance and close this thread.

*www.bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Quiz_Master said:
^^ But its a business plan not a home plan so its costly. I will stick to my 256 kbps Unlimited plan.
Business plan but still only single user offerings.Not of much help for cybercafe owners.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Goobi, you are actually going to pay Rs. 3,300 per month for an Internet connection? Whoa! I mean, that price is insane, even if it gets you hundred high definition movies per month.

And anyway, I don't think they give the business plans for home use.

T

thunderbird.117

I just need the stupid high connection to play some online games which iam unable to do in useless 256 conn. Barely we can do anything in 256 conn. :(

comrade

foreign return(0)
...thanks for the info..512kbps from tata is around 2000 so 1 mbps will be around 4k..but bsnl offers 2mbps around 3k i think its comparitively cheaper.

btw cant we use the single user plan to connect multiple systems to access net? isnt that possible to connect all the systems in cafe to connect internet via a single sytem that runs a proxy server?
isnt that legal?

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
DATAONE - UNLIMITED BUSINESS PLANS (w.e.f. 16th March 2007)

And as for going in for this plan, I wouldn't mind using it for like 3 months or so...you know, I will need that when the '300' HD DVD is out...

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
too costly goobi.....rite now i pay 785p.m for 256k unlimited.
looking forward to next year's budget...hope this comes down significantly

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
goobimama said:
I will need that when the '300' HD DVD is out...
Seriously goobi, you are the only person I've ever seen who likes that movie. And you've practically fallen in love with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom