BSNL Lines Up Rs. 2,000-Crore Investment to Modernise Itself

ithehappy

Human Spambot
My Brother are you serious about my kidding???:laughing_NF:
Every mature person knows that you are venting your ire and frustration to the F*C*ING BSNL,those who are in deep slumber.

Don't get disheartened my brother,I and many of us share the same feelings alike you.

Please don't take it personal,my brother.:duh2:
Lol okay mate. There was no emoticon, so I thought you were being serious.

Well I'm done with BSNL, I mean I was done last month anyway, cut everything, even the landline out of disgust. I was a privileged broadband customer of them for past 7-8 years, had always 1.8.mbps speed without any FUP, so never bothered, but their normal 64 KB/s speed somehow got restored last month, and for first time in my life I saw that FUP message after 8 gigs was over. That was it. Moved to Alliance. In past 2 weeks they have already had 2 downtime, one because of yesterday's thunderstorm, and another because of no reason at all, so I'm guessing that the stability will be nowhere near of BSNL, but who cares really? At night connection is more or less fast, and after 1 am they give around 5-5.5 mbps, and that's enough for me. And few things are cached, or whatever word is proper. Like Google Play, installing/updating app is always at 5 mbps, regardless of time. At 1k per month, I'll say it's a fair deal.

The only thing which can bring me back to BSNL now is if they "really" make 2 mbps (not 1.8) the minimum, and launch a plan where speed will be 4-6 mbps up to 100 gigs, and then 2, at around 1250 per month. If you're given bread and asked to eat it with your piss, then after a while it will be a normal thing, then you'll find butter a magical thing. 2 mbps is actually rather slow, its 4 mbps which should be the minimum speed, **** BSNL, **** TRAI, **** politicians and whoever else are involved for this **** show.

Also everyone who has BSNL and 512 kbps, and paying any more than 500 per month, they should be blamed too, if everyone cut their line, I guarantee it'll take them less than a year to do something. Well some don't have any option to move to something else, but those who do, and still not doing, well you're same culprit as BSNL are. Those 63 year old fags, who jerk off at next door neighbour's 7 year old girl, they are the main customers of BSNL, my blackish arse looks much better than their faces (yes, I've seen their praising posts about BSNL on FB) anyway, no one cares about them, they'll die soon and no one will remember, but the middle aged people should never use BSNL (exclude South as ever).

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Well I'm done with BSNL, I mean I was done last month anyway, cut everything, even the landline out of disgust. I was a privileged broadband customer of them for past 7-8 years, had always 1.8.mbps speed without any FUP, so never bothered, but their normal 64 KB/s speed somehow got restored last month, and for first time in my life I saw that FUP message after 8 gigs was over. That was it. Moved to Alliance. In past 2 weeks they have already had 2 downtime, one because of yesterday's thunderstorm, and another because of no reason at all, so I'm guessing that the stability will be nowhere near of BSNL, but who cares really? At night connection is more or less fast, and after 1 am they give around 5-5.5 mbps, and that's enough for me. And few things are cached, or whatever word is proper. Like Google Play, installing/updating app is always at 5 mbps, regardless of time. At 1k per month, I'll say it's a fair deal.

The only thing which can bring me back to BSNL now is if they "really" make 2 mbps (not 1.8) the minimum, and launch a plan where speed will be 4-6 mbps up to 100 gigs, and then 2, at around 1250 per month. If you're given bread and asked to eat it with your piss, then after a while it will be a normal thing, then you'll find butter a magical thing. 2 mbps is actually rather slow, its 4 mbps which should be the minimum speed, **** BSNL, **** TRAI, **** politicians and whoever else are involved for this **** show.

Also everyone who has BSNL and 512 kbps, and paying any more than 500 per month, they should be blamed too, if everyone cut their line, I guarantee it'll take them less than a year to do something. Well some don't have any option to move to something else, but those who do, and still not doing, well you're same culprit as BSNL are. Those 63 year old fags, who jerk off at next door neighbour's 7 year old girl, they are the main customers of BSNL, my blackish arse looks much better than their faces (yes, I've seen their praising posts about BSNL on FB) anyway, no one cares about them, they'll die soon and no one will remember, but the middle aged people should never use BSNL (exclude South as ever).

Those 63 year old fags, who jerk off at next door neighbour's 7 year old girl, they are the main customers of BSNL, my blackish arse looks much better than their faces

:rofl: :lol:

whaddafug did i just read?? :D

Nerevarine

Incarnate

never heard of anyone praising bsnl

Top Bottom