BSNL Games On Demand

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwescape

Journeyman
I recently subscribed to the trial offer of BSNL Games On Demand and was quite satisfied with the service. The only problem I have is with their Customer Service.

I need to unsubscribe from their service for a while since I won't have much time to play games for a while.

I wanted to know that if I unsubscribe, would I be able to subscribe again at a later date using the same username and password?

Anyone has any idea on this?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I had also asked the same question to them when I had subscribed. Some BSNL girl had called me and she was explaining the instructions to me. She told that "yes, you can use the same username and password later." But I don't know how far it is true.

Anyways, I had usubscribed after the trial, but they keep sending me their newsletters. :mad:

techie_85

Broken In
The problem with Games on demand is that recent games aren't available, by recent I mean even games from last year aren't usually available.
If you search for strategy game, you will find games like AoE2, Rise of nations. :-?

If they could update their games more often, I would subscribe for it, even if they demand more monthly rental.

OP
wwwescape

wwwescape

Journeyman
I finally got the answer to my question.

Yes. You can use the same username and password to subscribe at a later date.

Also I don't think the games collection is too bad. My little sister throughly enjoyed playing Zoo Tycoon: Collections and if a service makes someone happy, then it's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom