BSNL data usage? Modem type? Just Help me..!!

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys,
Finally 1st time i get BSNL BB 500C at my home(PATNA);-) after 18 days :???:, i'm totally new to broadband service. So i've few question to ask you all. According to plan, my DAY limit to 1.5 Gb, and Night Unlimited (2-8am). I checked my usage on Dataone site, but login failed, Customer care said that site is not working so i cant check my "data usage" :twisted:

• So i installed DU METER and NETWORX. but In day time I'm using "AIRTEL GPRS 2GB plan". Now data usage of both Broadband and GPRS getting mix in report. I want individual data usage report for both BB & GPRS. How can i do this??? plzzzz help me guys..

• I got SIEMENS C2110 ADSL modem, which has one extra port for USB cable, what is the use of this cable?

• Modem "DATA" light never glow.? Why? Only Power, Link, PC/USB light glow.

• They have configured my PC (win 7) and entered some ip address to IP4, but when i opened it vanishes, but still my net is working fine. I've also another PC which have XP, what IP address is necessary for manual settings? That time they entered something 192.xxx.xx.x I forget that. :neutral:
SAURAV

abhinav_sinha

Journeyman
Welcome to Bhai shab nahi laggega! JUST KIDDING. Actually the loggin id you want is not the user id you use but actually it is a Portal id you should ask from the exchange. Actually this is an id based on your connection date which will help you to log in along with the password. don't worry about light not glowing. The cable is used when your lan wire or the lan port of your mother board doesn't work or you want to connect the pc/laptop via usb. the address details they entered perhaps in your browser and is in fact (If my assumption is right) to configure the modem and most probably it was 192.168.1.1 but it may be different just go through your cd containing the manual of your modem. To configure in xp network is go through network setting wizard. By the way you should have posted it in the internet section.

Top Bottom