BSNL Cheating with Incorrect data sessions after 8AM in Night unlimited plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lot of problem with the people having night unlimited broadband like i previously using night unlimited 12AM to 8AM (Unlimited) but i get shocked when i see that i login at 12:05AM and logout at 8:15AM. Actually i login at 12:01AM and logout at 7:59AM. But there is lot of gap between the actually time and the time at the mtnl side. So i change my plan to unlimited. I think people having night unlimited plan should file a RTI again this type of error as the fault is on there side and customer suffer.

My other experience as i am using normal adsl modem and there is a scheme on the mtnl site that if u apply for wifi adsl(During a specific period) modem u need not have to pay any security for wifi modem. i Apply for the wifi modem but they charge me Rs 800 Extra. I made a lot of complaint about this but in vain. So i launched a Public Grievance will the print out of the scheme and the faulty bill. After 2 Month i get a letter that ur Bill is rectified , and on my next bill they corrected the bill that is Rs 800 extra.

*www.dot.gov.in/pgcell.htm

I dont think its error from the server timings...coz i log at 9:30pm till 8..but i got charged for 9am to 8pm ..see the screenshot posted above..

Can u tell me more about the "Public Grievance"..last time I had the same problem with MTNL and I changed my connection to mb plan and haven't paid MTNL anything..I am doing the same with TATA now..and want them to run for money..and then I will show the billing errors...:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I am planning to change my connection to AIRTEL this time..

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Public Grievance is ill-treatment or resentment or reason for complaint by an Indian national (other nationals in their respective countries) against the services provided by Indian government. Indian Govt. has a separate portal for it:
Code:
*pgportal.gov.in/

For BSNL complaints you can goto:
Code:
*www.bsnl.co.in/pg/pg1.htm

and select respective circle to get contact details of your nodal officer.

Personally I wouldn't do this because it means a lot of efforts and time to get the justice which I don't have to spare :D

I dont think its error from the server timings...coz i log at 9:30pm till 8..but i got charged for 9am to 8pm ..see the screenshot posted above..

Can u tell me more about the "Public Grievance"..last time I had the same problem with MTNL and I changed my connection to mb plan and haven't paid MTNL anything..I am doing the same with TATA now..and want them to run for money..and then I will show the billing errors...:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I am planning to change my connection to AIRTEL this time..

Public Grievance is ill-treatment or resentment or reason for complaint by an Indian national (other nationals in their respective countries) against the services provided by Indian government. Indian Govt. has a separate portal for it:
Code:
*pgportal.gov.in/

For BSNL complaints you can goto:
Code:
*www.bsnl.co.in/pg/pg1.htm

and select respective circle to get contact details of your nodal officer.

Personally I wouldn't do this because it means a lot of efforts and time to get the justice which I don't have to spare :D

Is there any "Service Grievance" for the service providers :mrgreen:..because my credit limit is about to reach for 5k bill..and my connection is about to get disconnected within 2 hours...I thought there must be a service grievance for the service providers because I am ready for any grievance by not paying anything :D...good luck Tata and they will start begging for the money...lol

PS: Will look for a different provider now..few are available in my area- sify,tikona,airtel and 2 local providers..will choose the best and the cheapest one :D:))

This is de reason... i went for tikona, was plannin 2 change 2 BSNL 500+ but now i m not :p

I have heard bad feedback abt the tikona services..its available in my area and probably Monday i gonna switch to Airtel ..should i give a try to tikona ?? or Airtel is wise decision ?

ankushkool

Youngling
no doubt airtel is best... here is what i think bout tikona after using it for 2 months.

Pros:
1. no installation or modem charges
2. 300kbps unlimited @ 600pm
3. its wireless no wire mess
4. you can connect upto 3 devices (1 wired 2 wireless, or 3 wireless)
5. service is ok.... better that BSNL/MTNL
6. and i dont know why but sometimes i get speeds over 50KBps :p

Cons:
1. disconnection problems, but now it has improved
2. service is ok :)
3. sometimes get low speeds :(

That means all the broadband providers and F***ing A**holes
This problem is acute in India :| where it is needed atmost. these days , im getting low speeds and data packet losses all the time :( This is total noobness-BSNL idiots! They dunno s**t beyond xp>control panel>network connection>setup a new network :))

g160689

Broken In
being a monopoly for sometime bsnl has became very rude to their customers...
Switch to reliance or tata or airtel or even your local cable wala...at least you will be free from shocking bills, harrassment and surf fearless.
@celldweller: thinking urself smart is good, but thinking others fool is foolish. Afterall, they have 70crore market share in india.,the people u r refering are lower department employs. There are better minds in the server area.

Last edited:
to answer the questions of the customers, bsnl need to employ someone who knows what he is working on and what are the req. so that problems can be solved effectively

g160689

Broken In
i completely agree with u cellweller. But the buisness world is far more complex than we think of and recruitment of employ is nowadays not only dependent on qualification. u know what i mean. What sort of technical knowledge do u expect? Still its the responsiblity for the corporates to train their employs..and may be in this fast world they r doing so.

what is needed at this time is Airtel to come up with better plans than BSNL and its availability in My area :|
BTW its "Celldweller" not "Cellweller" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom