Bsnl BB speed increased? Really confused

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys,

As of evening, my download speeds are in range of 90-120 kB/s. I have the UL 750 plan where it is 2 MBps upto 6 GB or something after that it is 512 kbps, but that starts from the start of each month as i recollect. I have always observed these speeds from start of the month i.e 1st of each month. How come i am observing this speed on 25th when the High speed quota has already been finished long back.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
that happens at times when there is some problem with the local server where these speed limit / fup details of users are kept. i have seen that 2 months back on and off multiple times with airtel bb

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
same with my friend near my place. reportedly getting 2 times the normal speed even after exceeding FUP limit.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Used to be normal for BSNL but recently they have become more efficient in preventing such things. No cause for celebration :-x

OP
srkmish

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Its happening again since yday night. Getting 100-120 kB/s . Please let it be permanent :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I already downloaded 5 gbs of data , apparently everyone having the UL800 plan is getting 1 mbps from yesterday morning.

Top Bottom