Britney tries to hang self in rehab

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Omen
6/6/06

our News channel was airing some crap, like a National News on this day, (The Omen, Movie releasing), talking as much crap they can:D, they were talking about the Baby which would born on this date...The Omen kinda baby:twisted: :D:D:D

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
piyush gupta said:
So sad for her

better she must try some 69 instead of 666 for freeing her lonlyness
so rightly said piyush. i guess she must try all other numbers too.

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
Self-styled, multi-millionaire pop Svengali, Simon Cowell has hit out at pampered pop stars such as Robbie Williams and Britney Spears.

Speaking in his usual frank and forthright manner to British newspaper The Daily Mirror Simon Cowell launched an attack on the self-indulgent lifestyle of the music stars today. The 47-year-old music exec and panel judge on American Idol and X-Factor told the newspaper that he had been to deprived areas of the world and they lived in unbelievable conditions so pop stars really have nothing to complain about.

Speaking directly about pop stars Robbie Williams and Britney Spears Cowell said: "It's very fashionable to be in rehab. This whole thing is a total indulgence, Britney and Robbie need to get a grip. We've allowed these people to feel sorry for themselves. I don't know what's going on in Britney's head but my attitude is I couldn't care less. She should go back and live with her mum for six months".

The American Idol judge then went on to explain that he had lost everything when he was 30 years old - including his Porsche and his house - and had to move back in with his parents after going bankrupt. They treated him the same as they ever did and it made Cowell re-evaluate what was important.

The music mogul explained that pop stars today get too much too soon and they lose perspective for what is important.

Not wishing to decry the pain and suffering true mental illness can cause - whether self inflicted due to drink and drug abuse or not - Mr Cowell may have a point with the current crop of pampered pop princes and princesses.
music3w.com/news_item.asp?id=3579

nix

i guess she couldnt handle for fame and adultation and stuff...its very important to be down to earth when you're up there...or you lose focus, and lose everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom