Brand New Razer Arctosa

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
less than 2K & Hand delivered.. will check out shipment in front of you.. Like it deal it with cash OR not like it .. (lets not talk about it) is it deal?

ah dont forget .. if i find anything missing even if its manual the deal stands cancelled or even if you tell me wife the money part or even my parents or anyone for that matter.

eBRo

OP
hash!!

hash!!

________
less than 2K & Hand delivered.. will check out shipment in front of you.. Like it deal it with cash OR not like it .. (lets not talk about it) is it deal?

ah dont forget .. if i find anything missing even if its manual the deal stands cancelled or even if you tell me wife the money part or even my parents or anyone for that matter.

eBRo

2100, and its all yours.. hand delivered.. where in bangalore? i stay around yelahanka, but i keep comin to the city.. trust me, nothing's missing.. not even the razer sticker (which i So badly wanted to keep).. heh.. you can have it all man..
if you want, i'l pm my number, and we can fix a location?

OP
hash!!

hash!!

________
all good man.. sorry though.. i might just return it to the dealer.. :)
thanks for showin interest, either way..
cheers!

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
yeah thatz much better idea if it covers the return policy and refund.. u should have thought it first anyway

eBRo

OP
hash!!

hash!!

________
yeah thatz much better idea if it covers the return policy and refund.. u should have thought it first anyway

eBRo

umm.. thats kinda what i told you.. you were offering me pretty much the same that he is for taking it back.. except i dont have to go to him, and also, that he's gonna take it back for sure.. but its all good.. i did think it first, except i thought someone might be interested in getting it cheaper than the retail rate..

either way, could some mod please shut this thread? thanks a bunch people, either way..

Top Bottom