[For Sale] Brand new Quadro 400 for sale

Cilus

laborare est orare
Posting on behalf of a friend.
He has won a Leadtek Nvidia Quadro 400 Workstation Gfx card in a Nvidia Market promotion and wants to sell it. It is basically the wirk station version of GT 520 and performs better than normal gaming cards in CAD apps.
Since it is a gift, no invoice is available. However, I've contacted Rashi Peripherals and they confirmed that there won't be any problems regarding warranty support. Here goes the details:-

Manufacturing Date: Nov 2011
Warranty Left: 2.8 Years
Condition: Brand new, never used.
Market Price: In Kolkata, it is around 7.3k
Asking Price: 5.5K
Negotiable: Slightly.

Check the attached pics for detail. Interested buyers, please PM me.

*img854.imageshack.us/img854/1814/photo1215f.jpg

*img718.imageshack.us/img718/5369/2012030815164380n.jpg

*img638.imageshack.us/img638/9437/photo1214c.jpg

Will post the pics with Manufacturing date and other details today. Yesterday my net connection suddenly stopped working.

Last edited by a moderator:

iknowledge

Broken In
Re: Brand new Quadro 400 for sell

Bro, this is DDR 3. The price is on a higher. Just a thought. Please try to reduce the price to get a quick buyer. Also do specify wether this is 512MB or 1GB card.

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Date missing on the sheet containing your user name. ;)

OP
Cilus

Cilus

laborare est orare

Bro, this is DDR 3. The price is on a higher. Just a thought. Please try to reduce the price to get a quick buyer. Also do specify wether this is 512MB or 1GB card.
Bro, I don't think Quadro 400 comes with GDDR5 flavor. This is the 512 MB version and could you plz explain me on which basis the price is on higher sight? I'm selling a new 7.5K card at 5.5K which is also negotiable.

SKUD, thanks for pointing out. Actually my friend took the picture and he was not aware about the date thing. Will post more pics shortly with all the details. However I'm posting the pics with manufacturing date.

Top Bottom