Bought the gaming rig from SMC International?

clerkman1612

Journeyman
:clap2: :nanananana::doublethumb:

Guys I have bought my new Gaming Rig just on 23rd Dec(Thursday).Its configuration is :-
AMD Phenom II * 4 945 3.0 GHZ + MSI 880GM-E41
Kingston 2 * 2 GB DDR3 RAM
MSI HD 5770 Hawk Graphic Card 1 GB
CM Elite 310
1 Logitech Keyboard + Mouse Combo
1 T.B Seagate Hard Disk 7200. r.p.m
LG DVD-Wr 22X
19 " Dell Monitor LCD
Cooler Master Realpower Pro 460 Watts
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
1 Microtek 600 VA UPS
1 Creative Speakers (A cheap one)
Total Costs was Rs 45400(with Taxes)

SMC didn't had Corsair 450VX :x so he offered me that Cooler Master PSU saying that it is efficent PSU and if anything goes wrong then he will take tension for Guarantee.So I finally agreed with him. Guys 19" monitor is mind blowing (I just played Need For Speed Carbon). I wanted Gigabyte GA-880GM - UD2H but he didn't had it that time so i settled for MSI 880GM-E41.
I forgot to bought a convertor of Discerete Graphics Card (HD 5770) on thursday so I went again on friday to SMC to buy it.(coz I didn't knew that HD 5770 needs a convertor. I exactly don't know what we say it but it is used to plug Monitor to Graphics Card wire socket in Graphics Card port). I just a while ago connected it and its working. Its costed me just Rs 130.

And I wanted to says a heartful thanks to all of u Digit Forums Experts for guiding me for deciding the configuration of my New Gaming Rig.:grin:
I will soon buy a Prince of Persia DVD game.:hyper:

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Wtf! I bought the same from SMC and the DVI to VGA convertor was provided in the package itself..

Did u check the box thoroughly..beneath the foam tray?

Last edited:
OP
clerkman1612

clerkman1612

Journeyman
Wtf! I bought the same from SMC and the DVI to VGA convertor was provided in the package itself..

Did u check the box thoroughly..beneath the foam tray?
:shock:
:banghead: wtf! I checked the box that convertor was not there. :banghead::mad: anyway, I again cannot go to the shop for just getting back 100 bucks coz nehru place market is little far from my home.:sad:

Top Bottom