Bob Marley

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
any fans here???
those who dont know him :shock:
Robert Nesta Marley OM (February 6, 1945 – May 11, 1981) was a Jamaican singer, songwriter, and guitarist. He is the most widely known performer of reggae music, and is famous for popularising the genre outside Jamaica. A faithful Rastafari, Marley is regarded by many as a prophet of the religion.[1]

Marley is best known for his ska, rocksteady, and reggae songs, which include the hits "I Shot the Sheriff", "No Woman, No Cry", "Three Little Birds", "Exodus", "Could You Be Loved", "Jammin", "Redemption Song", and "One Love".[2] His posthumous compilation album Legend (1984) is the best-selling reggae album ever, with sales of more than 12 million copies.

Source:Wiki
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3a/Bob-Marley-in-Concert_Zurich_05-30-80.jpg/220px-Bob-Marley-in-Concert_Zurich_05-30-80.jpg *www.celebsquotes.com/b/bob-marley/bob-marley.jpg

Bob Marley Video Songs @ Youtube

My Favorites-> =>ONE LOVE
=>Iron Lion Zion,
=>No Woman No Cry :Dvery true indeed:D
=>Get Up Stand Up

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i used to listen his songs on radio (back then i didnt know him), but once VH1 aired a Bob Marley Exclusive, then & there i became his fan.

the one thing great about him is that he fought for Blacks (racism)with his GREAT SONGS.

really nice songs:rolleyes:

one more FAvorite "Buffalo Soldier",

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
vimal_mehrotra said:
^^ T O R R E N T S
:p
No i dont use torrents.Meri net ki speed hi nahi hai uske layak.But i know some sites.:D

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*img.youtube.com/vi/zsAXUuJR7J0/default.jpg

Bob Marley - Three Little Birds

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.

anyone saw "I Am Legend" movie? :))

had only Bob Marley's songs :p

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
i heard a single on my friend's cellphone and they all claimed that the singer was bob marley, the lyrics were like "Bam Bholenath, Jai Shiv Omkara" and there was lot of tenor sax used in the single.
Can anybody get me the actual name of the song?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
my cousin is a huge fan of this guy

and i like 1 song out the 1s iv heard - dont worry be happy - cool song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom