Status
Not open for further replies.

viruses

Journeyman
i have a few questions regarding my nokia 3230

1.i am unable to transfer files from my cell to my pc?it sends data but after receiving data my pc tries to open microsoft office 2003 and then later says cannot open microsoft outlook and discards the file.while sending data from my pc to my phone is good.i am able to send mp3 songs at about 20kb.sec.whats the problem with sending data from phone to pc?

2.shall i leave my bluetooth dongle hooked to the usb port or remove it after use?

3.how do i send applications like softwares from my pc to my phone,i am unable to do it

4.and lastly nokia pc suite does not work for me it is version 681?it just refuses to connect to my phone.i think it says drivers missing

5.i am using a bluesoleil software for transfering files,any other software along with drives recommended?

thanks.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
LOL! I wonder in what sense u had quote it as 'few' questions! :D
Your Bluetooth setup is in a mess. what is Word and Outlook doing between your transfer of files? Are you trying to open the transfered files?
What kind of files did u transfer? Let me know.
1.First Uninstall bluetooth software from PC.
2.Scan entire system for Virus and Spyware.
3.Install Bluetooth software and Update the drivers.
4.Pair the mobile with PC.

Hope it solves your few problems! :D

OP
V

viruses

Journeyman
well i dont know why i tranfer picture files and mp3 songs.
question 2 is answered.what about questions 1,34 and 5.

mAYHEM

Journeyman
viruses said:
well i dont know why i tranfer picture files and mp3 songs.
question 2 is answered.what about questions 1,34 and 5.
3.Send the files from ur pc to phone using Bluetooth File Transfer Service in the Bluesoleil Suite.
4.Uninstall PC-Suite run PC Suite Cleaner and reinstall it.*europe.nokia.com/A4144912
5.The only alternate to Bluesoleil is Widcomm

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
if ur using widcomm drivers rite click on the bluetooth icon then go to advanced config ther u will see PIM Sync .... go there then u will see outlook and all configured to open certain files .... set that to save file to folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom