Bluetooth Headphone under 4k

andcha

Broken In
Hey Guys
I want to buy a Bluetooth headphone primarily for listening music while running and workouts at gym but might also connect to PC for music and movies.
I have no clear budget in mind, want to buy at a least possible price but I am flexible if the music quality gets better by the price and that it is long lasting with a year or more of warranty.
Would prefer something with good bass but not so much that it starts hurting in a while.
Please also suggest where to get them from. If it is offline I would prefer to buy from Delhi or Gurgaon.
A friend of mine suggested Jaybird JF3, *www.jaybirdsport.com/jf3/ but I have no idea how good or bad this product would be.

Please Suggest :idea:

ajayritik

Technomancer
I have Nokia Bh 505 which I purchased some time ago. The sound quality is great for a wireless blue tooth headset. Comfort wise may not be that great.

OP
andcha

andcha

Broken In
Hey, thanks for replying ajayritik
This nokia headphone seems little bulky to me
Will it be good for running purpose and how is the battery life?
You know I am looking for something similar to Jaybird JF3, small in size with great battery life.
BTW, how much did you bought it for?

For everybody else, please suggest... Help your e-friend buy a good headphone

ajayritik

Technomancer
This nokia headphone seems little bulky to me
Will it be good for running purpose and how is the battery life?
You know I am looking for something similar to Jaybird JF3, small in size with great battery life.
BTW, how much did you bought it for?

For everybody else, please suggest... Help your e-friend buy a good headphone

Bulky? I'm not sure why it looks bulky to you. However I had read some reviews where people found it not to be great when you use it while exercising. I think there is problem with not being sweat resistant. There have been no problems with respect to Battery life. However if you are primarily going to use it during exercise better go for other models.
I don't remember the exact price I think around Rs 3k

OP
andcha

andcha

Broken In
Thanks buddy.. Any suggestion for "other models"?

BTW, I have almost made up my mind for jaybird jf3 and will be ordering soon via ICC worldwide courier. I would also like to know if anybody has any experience with this company.

Guys please look at this model from the below mentioned link and shed some expert opinion/comments.

*www.jaybirdsport.com/jf3/

‪The Freedom Run, by JayBird‬‏ - YouTube

OP
andcha

andcha

Broken In
No bro, not yet.
In fact I was about to and I asked ICC worldwide couriers about how exactly they do these things and receipts of custom duty etc. but they didn't replied.
I am planning to open a new thread to get some buyer's experience who ordered through them and only after some positives I'll be going ahead. My experience of shopping from US or any other country is nil. Let me know if you have any experience of shopping abroad or from such a company who purchases the goods in the US on your behalf and then couriers it to India.

ajayritik

Technomancer
^^ Sorry bro no idea. But I'm sure there will be some folks out here in TDF who can help you out.

Top Bottom