bluetooth connectivity blues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WINDWALKER

Broken In
guys i recently got my hands on sony ericsson K700i
wow the phone looks sexy and is really good!!!! so i just got my hands on digit and saw that it was a good phone in comparisson to other phones
what i was waiting for one call to dad and the phone is mine
now i m happy clicking photos over the places
Now let us connect it to my Pc
But i need a bluetooth device hmmm nevermind !!
a brand new bluetooth device in my hands from NehrU Place
so install bluetooth device drivers from cd that came with it for free
next sony ericsson pc sync
lets try sync___ open sony ericsson sync.. but nothing appears
it doesn't even detects my bluetooth device WHAT THE FFFF!!
opened The BLUE SOLEIL it was running up and fine
SO GUYZ ANYONE ON EARTH WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT IS HAPENING!!!!
AND YES CAN U JUST TELL ME WHETHER I CAN INSTALL APPLICATION VIA MY BLUETOOTH DEVICE ???? AS WHEN FILE TRANSFER SCREEN APPEARS IT DOESN'T SHOW APPLICATION FOLDER!!

pakkasir

Broken In
Bluetooth Faulty

Hey Windwalker, if you have Win. XP and you installed Sony Ericsson PC Sync software then you don't need to install any other CD for your bluetooth device! Chances are that your bluetooth device is faulty. Generally, every blueooth dongle has a LED, which brightens up as soon as you insert it in the USB. Check for that. Also, try to keep away from Rs.200 dongles, commonly available in Nehru Place. They, even if they work ,are not able to transfer 1 MB+ files. As far as installing applications goes then( in my k750i), ringtones, themes,wallpapers,videos,music files automatically goes into their respective folders when you transfer them form PC. For other softwares, please be cautious. S.E. does not have Symbian. Don't transfer just any piece of software you get your hands into from the web. I'll tell you some great links after your resolve your Bluetooth problem. Cheers for purchasing a great handset!

P.S.- If you don't have many bluetooth enabled handsets in your home, then why don't you go in for a data cable? The speed is very fast compared to Bluetooth.

OP
W

WINDWALKER

Broken In
thanks pakkasir

BUt Buddy the led on the dongle is running but neither the s.e nor my good old nokia pc suit ver6 is detecting it although the nokia shows that it has the drivers for blue soliel but as soon as i click on it, it says that check the hardware device!!!!
p.s: the doongle is worth Rs.550 :wink:

lenrox

Tech Savvy UFO
Do you have Bluesoleil V. 1.6 ??

You probably need Bluesoleil V. 1.6 for the sunc software to recognize your hardware.

Try it... there has to be a way out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom