BCP3: 917E1493
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\072414-15990-01.dmp
C:\Users\Girish\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-32651-0.sysdata.xml

System restarts after loading windows. And i get message that, Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might have caused the issue.

Please help me out :(

Flash

Lost in speed
If possible, capture the BSOD and paste it here.
It will have more details, for the people to help.

This can happen when one of the driver's of a core system hardware mess up, which maybe due to a multitude of reasons. BCCode: 50 is usually associated with ram, graphics card, hard disk, and hardware components that require an active windows service. Since your system boots up, I suspect this is very less the effect of a hardware fault. (Try cleaning your ram slots, gpu fan etc)
Most of the time, it can also be triggered by a bad sector in your HDD as well. So booting into a prompt and doing chkdsk is recommended.
If it still triggers the error, it may be caused by a software. This can either be a system level configuration error or corruption of config data by another program (say, an antivirus suite). To resolve, boot into "Last known" or "Safe Mode", do a system restore to the previous day the error occurred.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Remove ram modules, clean them and the slots too. Remount them. Also check biso for any sort of abnormal cpu temp. Do test your pc using a linux live distro.

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
You could also try booting in safe mode and removing all installed drivers. Then boot normally into Windows and try reinstalling them.

Make sure you check your hardware as mentioned in the above posts!

You can use this utility to check for RAM issues:
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

You'll need to use a bootable flash drive or CD.

Top Bottom