Blue screen Help!!

mody17

Right off the assembly line
Hi. I m Mody. I am new to this forum.

I am getting the BSOD after installing a new graphics card XFX HD 6670. My motherboard already has an onboard GPU

My SPECS are:
MoBo - ASUS M4A88T-M
onBoard GPU - AMD HD 4250
Processor - AMD Phenom X6 1090T
RAM - 4GB DDR3
HDD - 1TB Seagate
Cooler Master Elite 335
PSU - RS-400-PSAR-J3

XFX HD 6670 1GB DDR3
*I tried installing the updated driver for graphic card. The Device Manager shows its up-to-date. But on launching the application shows an error.(no AMD Driver found for the hardware)

* The system works fine when its runs with the onboard GPU and XFX (HD 6670) removed.

Please Help me with this issue
Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
OP
M

mody17

I tried disabling the on-board GPU in BIOS, but i googled to know one "cant disable the on-board GPU from BIOS".
ADVANCED->CHIPSET->INTERNAL GRAPHICS->PRIMARY CONTROLLER
->GFX0-GPP-IGFX-PCI

Here the BIOS looks for the new GPU ,if not found looks for the IGP.

**And the PSU is a Cooler Master Elite series and the manufacturer is FSP and has good comments in websites.

Another; the windows logo starts up and holds for 30 seconds and while it loads the logon screen the system crashes.

Neuron

Electronic.
@mody17:Select the newly installed graphics card from BIOS or set it to 'auto'.Boot windows in safe mode.Download and install the latest drivers from AMD's website.Reboot.
And which application are you trying to run?

OP
M

mody17

I run Windows 7 x64
..And there are no "Auto" options for my version of BIOS. Want to play FIFA 12 and Arkham City at good rate(with an higher Frame Rate) and to work with Maya and PS

I updated my Drivers too. and had problems reinstalling my OS

Please help with this Issue

OP
M

mody17

I run windows 7 ...
And there are no options as "Auto" in my BIOS.
I wanted to run FIFA 12 , Arkham city with a faster Frame Rate compared to my old one..

I ll work on Maya and PS too ..and trying to reinstall my OS ,,it shows some error during the setup.(like could not communicate to device,might be hardware issues) and i have wireless keyboard and mouse.
But the system works fine without the new GPU..doesnt shows up BSOD

please help me out with this issue

Top Bottom