alok21

Right off the assembly line
While working my pc suddenly shuts down shows and blow sceen for a sec and then restarts.Is this problem occurring due to hardware issues.How can this problem be recified.Please suggest.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Most likely a hardware issue. I guess you are using XP.

Press F8 while your system boots, you will get a boot menu. Choose 'Disable Automatic Restart .....' and press Enter.
Now when your system crashes, the blue screen will remain. Note the reason for the crash and post it here. Example:
BSOD_Main.jpg

digitaltab

In the zone
the same happens with me sometimes when i watch online video on you tube, this happens due to sudden driver failure, i don't know why,
happens to me because i open many tabs on youtube and buffering goes on all of them..
Please state the activity during which it happens as there are many cases for this error..

frankeric

Journeyman
While working my pc suddenly shuts down shows and blow sceen for a sec and then restarts.Is this problem occurring due to hardware issues.How can this problem be recified.Please suggest.

hi there bud kindly can you tell us what were you doing when you received blue screen errors. i think its your ram issue your ram is getting weak so when there was too much load on ram it showed you blue screen and than restarted.

Top Bottom