Bloodline Champions - Free to Play

lordirecto

In the zone
I am currently playing Bloodline Champions, which is similar to the very well known Dota Allstars play style. It has a easy learning curve compared to Dota as I have found out just after playing for 2 days.
Since I am from India, I have created a clan there for Indian players but sadly not many Indians are playing that game even though it is free to play. I would like to call out to all gamers who flock to this forum to try out this game, as its very addicting.
Please follow the below mentioned URL so that you get the benefit of 5000 coins for in game store right at the time of registration. If you register on your own, you do not get this bonus.

Bloodline Champions - Register a Free to Play Account

PS: Also post on this thread so that other players who are joining are aware of your presence in BLC.

PPS: My a/c name in BLC is Gigafang, btw.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Hmm, right now we are recruiting everybody possible for the unbeatable Team Fortress 2.

I played Champions Online once, it was nice, shitty graphics I must say. Fun with friends only.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
I agree BLC does not have the best of graphics. But I figure it will run on all machines.

I have been downloading Team Fortress 2 for the past 3 days. Hoping it will finish soon. Will PM you once I am done downloading.

EDIT: Does any of you play HoN? If so, let me know, as I play that game too.

Top Bottom